SWAT Weathering?

Hermanator

I have decided to make a TD, and I'd like to make sure I have the right expectations from the beginning. I understand that SWAT level TD's need to have "the right amount of weathering". Do the TD's need to have weathering in the same spots as the exact trooper being replicated, or does it just need to have a similar level of weathering?

I ask because I would like to make one TD that can be converted between multiple TD's. i.e. weather it once, and switch out blasters, pouches, backpacks, etc. to achieve different looks. Is this possible to do on the SWAT level, or is the weathering requirement too specific to allow for one kit to be eligible for two different characters?

If the weathering is too specific at SWAT level, would I be able to do this at Police Officer level at least?

Thank you!!

If you're aiming for SWAT you must have the right amount of weathering in the right place so it will NOT be possible to replicate two different troopers with the same weathered armor (If of course the two don't have the same weathering like MAT before and after scene). At police officer level there is no strict pattern you must follow so if you weather it in one way you can later change pack, blaster, pauldron and pouches. Hope this helps.

Cheerios!

That helps a lot and confirms what I thought. If a SWAT trooper changes accessories for a troop, he would be considered a police officer (assuming meeting all specs)for that troop.right? How does your approval level (swat, p.o.) Affect your trooping in events? Does SWAT allow you to do some things that a p.o. Couldn't? I live near Disney world and wanted to do SWW btw.

Correct the patterns need to match the trooper you are replicating for SWAT....there are no restrictions at an event when it comes to the different statuses. You do however have to meet all the police officer requirements before you move to SWAT

• 2 months later...