Thinking of making a TD - How Restrictive is the Pauldron?

I'm thinking of starting a TD build because they look awesome. :) Always admired the sandtroopers. As I'm considering making the costume, I'm questioning how restrictive and uncomfortable the Pauldron gets on the neck & shoulder. How restrictive is it on your arm and head movements, versus the regular TK? I would likely use a midweight leather pauldron with elastic. Do you sometimes just want to take it off, or is it not even noticeable on top of the rest of the armor?

It appears that the pauldron attaches under the armpit and around the neckseal. Does it attach to the armor as well?

Does it get hotter than just wearing the normal TK garb? I live in FL, so this is always a factor.

This makes a big difference on whether I build a TD or not, as I will not wear as much it if it's much more restrictive than the regular TK.

Thank you all!

You don't feel the pauldron anytime. You can move your head, you can jump and you can walk backward;-)

If the sun is shining, the pauldron doesn't increase the temperature...the rubber gloves will:-)

The pauldron isn't attached to the armor and nothing is attached to the pauldron.

If i know there are just two pauldron supplier which make accurate ones:

first is trooper1 here in the mepd

second is trooperbay.com

If you are ready for a special TD (like the Move Along Trooper), please consider the CRLs about the pauldron color!!

Feel free to ask my friend!

Cheers,

Felix

Yes, Pauldron is not a big difference on or off...

But, consider that there IS a difference with all the rest of the gear together.

I mean, it is very different once you wear the backpack, the pauldron, 3 pouches and a T21. Specially the BFG will become hevier as the troops goes on. But, we are used to it.

Very VERY important thing is to have the correct/confortable shoulder straps on your pack. That can become a pain very easily. So padded straps are better.

:)

Anyway, the main uncofortable feeling will always come from the armor, not so much from the gear.

Saludos.