Hilton Head Island Visit

Felice

• 2 weeks later...

I live just outside of Savannah not far away from Hilton Head (about 45 mins or so) but I know most of that week is gone on vacation... Any other time and I would have met up for dinner or something... I'll have to see what the plans are so I'll drop you a pm at some point if I know I can make it over...

Have fun... Fall (Autumn) in the South is awesome... It is about 20 deg C at the moment and more importantly for down here the humidity has finally broke...!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes Ethan! And we are here!!!!

After a 14hours trip and my lost iphone at the charlotte airport we reached our home yesterday.....

It's very difficult to come in ( around about 8 security checks) but now it's really nice.....

I'll do some pictures my friends of the sand!

Cheers,

Felix

Outlet shopping and now sitting here on the sofa, hot'n spicy fried pork skins and american football on FOX sports....thats America:))))))

And of course Ethan: we all living in a small village;)

Cheers from Hilton Head

Felix

We are back!!!

It was really nice in the states...like every time.

But what have the americans to learn? Driving their own cars, or germans ( too many eastern cars).

And what is good? Shopping for trooper goods and of course: food!!!!

Next time we will meet us in Anaheim...hopefully!!!

What are the next steps? To fight against the jet lag and to make my armor ready for swat!

Cheers,

Felice