New Armour Ordered

Elegance

So it begins. Im finally going to upgrade from my old FX set and im just about to order my new RS set from the lads, I already have the RS lid.

Have also ordered on of Rick's packs....... Exciting :td:

Not sure If I'll have it all done in time for our Big troop in MEM but thats currently the target as I'll need to get it cleared.

Going for built by RS. Ive kept looking at Craig's RS on troops and although Ive had some good times with my FX I want to step it up and hopefully add another Police Office to the Brittania Patrol.

My packs pretty dated too and would have taken a fair bit of work along with the armour to get up to scratch.

I'll stick some pics up for you to have a look if thats ok for you to cast your expert armourers eye over in the future.

Thanks Craig, just don't tell the missus lol. Seeing your RS has given me the push I needed and I'll be happier when I get the RS up to scratch, plus after Ive sold my current rig the extra money paid will be well worth it :td:

Posted Image

I have an FX set with a AP bucket. I am currently building a full AP armor set. I want to get a RS Bucket. I will probably sell this set to do it. RS props are the way to go! Congrats and look forward to seeing posts on it brother!

good choice neil,

i cant say enough good things about RS,great to deal with and

good honest lads! :yes:

i built mine myself, it did take me a while but enjoyed it though,i suppose you

could still troop your fx while you were doing it,if you wanted to save a bit of cash! :thumbsup:

Thanks guys, really looking forward to getting it. My tk is an RS and I love it. RS have been really good to deal with every time I've contacted them.

And I cant wait to get my hands on Ricks pack too :thumbsup:

Now the waiting begins.

Thanks guys, really looking forward to getting it. My tk is an RS and I love it. RS have been really good to deal with every time I've contacted them.

And I cant wait to get my hands on Ricks pack too :thumbsup:

Now the waiting begins.

Your TK? Get out, get out now!