Wish me luck brothers of the sand.

Bacta Baby

I have been attending school for criminal justice/Police Science. I have 60 college credit hours and have military experience. I submitted my application to become a Police Officer.. Hopefully I get accepted for training and see what goes on from there.

This is another goal in life I wish to accomplish.

Wouldn't it be cool having officer status and being a actual police officer?

Hope theirs no cop haters bahaha.

:thumbsup:

Best of luck Pac.

I'm a Police officer here in the UK and am in the Tactical Firearms Unit (equivalent to the American SWAT). Be sure to keep me updated on how you get on, got my fingers crossed for you dude! ;)

Best of luck Pac.

I'm a Police officer here in the UK and am in the Tactical Firearms Unit (equivalent to the American SWAT). Be sure to keep me updated on how you get on, got my fingers crossed for you dude! ;)

But you got shot in Essen...just like me :P

@ Pac, the best of luck bro'..go for it!!

I have been attending school for criminal justice/Police Science. I have 60 college credit hours and have military experience. I submitted my application to become a Police Officer.. Hopefully I get accepted for training and see what goes on from there.

This is another goal in life I wish to accomplish.

Wouldn't it be cool having officer status and being a actual police officer?

Hope theirs no cop haters bahaha.

:thumbsup:

Sounds cool, just remember to watch your back as there are many crazy person out there to control whit the job.

The closest thing i have been to the force is i was in the army for 12 month as a teenager from 18 to 19.

It was a bit crazy, and at the same time fun shooting whit the big guns.

One of my guns was the MG-42, i have shot moving targets whit it... man it was crazy fun.

I think... you have to be around between 20 and 28 and have a ok normal build and hight to join the police schools here in Denmark, if not no cop future.

Good luck whit the office title trooper :thumbsup: