Has the original tupperware box been ID'd?

SethB6025

Yes! I have known what this part is for years.. Sorry I thought everyone knew. It is still made today, although the outer lip edge is slightly off. Look for it on ebay as well. It is a meat keeper. That is for the trooper on the right.

The trooper on the left has a large clear storage container. I actually found 3 of them and could not believe it. I am compiling a list of the parts and their numbers since tupperware does not change them.

BTW, in the star wars universe that is called the:

personal effects/food storage plasteel container (imperial issue)

I got bored at work yesterday and I went through and named EVERY PART of the packs. If I have the time I will try to get a chart done soon.

matt, after all these years in the frontline of armor and stuff you become more and more the "deep throat" of trooper related stuff...

i knew you were one of the best resource for screenaccurate information!

it´s good to have someone with all these information with us!

i´m very curious about your parts list for the backpacks!

I would have to say the answer is one of the following;

1) the circle logo was sanded away before it was painted

2)The detail in that shot is obscured by the lighting

3) the paint was thick enough at that spot to obscure the circle.

You definately have the right part for the shallow tupperware box. (shown on the far right & center of the photo above)

I would have to say the answer is one of the following;

1) the circle logo was sanded away before it was painted

2)The detail in that shot is obscured by the lighting

3) the paint was thick enough at that spot to obscure the circle.

You definately have the right part for the shallow tupperware box. (shown on the far right & center of the photo above)

2479 you. Were getting there.

I answered this question in another thread.

They are two different boxes on two different back pack designs.

For replicated examples, you can reference Brak's pack for the Tupperware meat container (with the slightly contoured sides), and my pack for the basic 'box'. The top I acquired from TE, it's 6.5in x 10.75in. The sides I made from sheet styrene.

Dear TD 2479,

Is that Tupper box for the Trooper pictured above on the left side with the orange paldron? Is so, Could I see a picture of the other sides of the box and could you give the dimentions?

thanks,

Jack

RedFox@optonline.net

Hi Jack this box is for the trooper on the right mate. it's 6.5" x 10.75" x 3"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes! I have known what this part is for years.. Sorry I thought everyone knew. It is still made today, although the outer lip edge is slightly off. Look for it on ebay as well. It is a meat keeper. That is for the trooper on the right.

While I initially also believed the container on the right to be a meatkeeper (which is approx 5"X9") I no longer believe that to be accurate. I believe what is seen on the trooper on the right is actually a Tupperware "Stow N Go" Craft Box which is 6"X9". While the overall shape size is very similar, I think from the images below you will see the Stow N Go is more accurate than the meatkeeper.

Also, while it is not super clear, I believe you can see the tape over the logos in these pics... I know I have some more that show it better... trying to find them now...

Posted Image

Stow N Go on Left. Meatkeeper on Right. You decide.

Posted Image

i believe the box to be the left container on the picture.

it measures 9 inches long,5 1/2 inches wide and it is a little over 2 1/2 inches deep...

what do ya think...

Posted Image

• 1 month later...

I can't get a Tupperware "Stow N Go" Craft Box anywere in the UK. I have tried Ebay and Google, NOTHING

I need your help guys...

I had the same problem in Australia. Do what I did. Send a email with a photo of an ‘stow and go’ to everyone you know! I started with my family. I sent one to my Brother , sister and mother. In one day I had two!

Good luck. Niko.