I have the Brogini Jodhpurs. They are reasonably priced and definitely good for storm trooper boots. I couldn't find then in the USA and you have to watch your sizing (round up).

It seems the British use Jodhpurs because they haven't discovered the glory of the cowboy boot yet.

• 4 weeks later...

So do you guys think these Bass boots would pass well for TK Boots once painted.. They look pretty close to most the other boots I've Seen here. They dont have a pull strap on the front but you wont see that anyway once they are on. The toe Is rounded but also slightly squared not sure if this makes a difference. Im trying to decide to get these Bass ones or the Lands End that are on sale right now. http://www.amazon.com/Bass-Mens-Amsterdam-Ankle-Black/dp/B002LZT9IG/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1380565201&sr=8-3&keywords=chelsea+boots First linik is for the Bass ones. This second is the lands end. http://www.landsend.com/products/mens-fulton-chelsea-boots/id_228833?cm_mmc=Shopping_com-_-null-_-FP-_-data_feed&applyPromo=0&promoState=FSCS-_-VALID with coupon codes they both cost around 70-75 dollars with tax and are nice leather. I think The Bass ones would be slightly more comfortable to guys with wider feet casue the toes are not quite as narrow. Again though looking to see if these are ok for 501st and or MEPD approval once painted. I want to buy a set thats going to qualify for sure.

I think the lands end ones natch very close. Only difference I can really see is that they don't have 2 pull straps. I am looking to see wether this is an issue. I wouldn't think so cause you never see the pulls. It seems very hard to find any better ones than these since tkboots.com is basically out of business