my TD wip

eiros

so after all this time i finally got a hold of some dirty armor and this one is for my dad. when i get done i will be adding my wolf paw on the chest for him and i think my helmet may be too big and i do not know the maker of the armor it is ABS well enough chitchat pic time

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Always nice to see a sandie come to life. Loose the holster though..only the clean guys have those silly things ;)

What technique did you use for the weathering, airbrush? Maybe you could do some outside pictures as well while wearing the armor so the weathering comes out better.

Anyhow, a great start bro'!! :duim:

Hey Jon,

if you like to mod your armor here are two helpful links

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/12478-howto-easily-make-your-fx-armor-eib-acceptable/ (forget the holster mounting;-) )

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/18801-info-on-mods-and-how-tos-for-mrceefx-pcr-helmets/

Enjoy the mepd and your build!

Cheers,

Felix

Hey Felix thanks for the links. it seems easy enough to do and from the looks of it all i got to do is replace the belt and mod the butt. the buttons have already been done. i have the field pack, id like to re paint and weather it to look like mr move along himself. i am already hunting for a new helmet can you guys give me tips on re painting and weathering and finding a new helmet?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

alright so i got my helmet and pauldron im still slowly working getting the paint off and doing my mods to make him approve-able, the boots i have are a bit on the big side so when i can i wanna replace them and get ones that fit better :td::salute: