Boba Fett Helmet

iconoclasta_88

So...

I know I know...

Go to TDH and ask.

Truth is I've been there and there is so much info it gets confusing.. and, I don't really have time to start developing my expertice on a new costume... so I ask my sandy brother that might have some intel on the subject and wish to save me some time if possible.

And also, I am asking this casuse a friend wants to join the 501st with a Boba Fett, starting with just the helmet, so...

Does anyone know which is the Boba Fett Helmet to get, and, if possible, the email addy or contact of the maker (or a reputable seller).

Everything else I think my friend will have to find out himself, but I would like to point him in the right directoin, since he is already lookiing at ebay and the generic net.

THX a lot for any help.

Saludos.

Ask away my friend. I've researched Fett for 6 years now and built two complete costumes. ASOK in my garrison is the most affordable helmet maker. She has the FP lid and the GMH. What version are you going for?

THX Dave!

yes, I know ebay is not the way to go and I have told him... but he is, well, too eager I guess. Will tell him about those sellers on the bay anyway.

I guess he will be going for ESB, but dont know for sure. I have mailed him asking about that, so as soon as he replies Ill let you know.

Anyway, about ASOK, do you have a mail address or facebook name to contact her?

Are these helmets derived from any of he screen used buckets in anyway? I know that is tricky when it comes to Boba Fett's helmets, but, had to ask.

:)

Saludos

I've put one together as well. For accurate looking armor I recommend Fettpride. He also just put out a very accurate looking ESB helmet. His wait times may be long though.

Right now for soft parts/ shoes MOW Studios may be your quickest bet. He also makes great guantlets and a jetpack.

The ASOK version is based on a reworked MR helmet.

All good info. ASOK has the GMH helmet which was derived from a pp2 I think. For an ESB you should go with an ASOK FP bucket. I think they are $170 and turn around time is good. Not sure on FP wait times right now. Another option

It would be bobamaker for me every time. I had one of his MS painted helmets a few years back - pure genius.

True, but you need to be careful of the conversion rate... I some of the soft parts from him and they are great but you "could" find something just as good and maybe a little cheaper stateside when you consider the exchange rate and the shipping...

• 5 weeks later...

Oya Vod ! (It means "Hi Brother !" in Mandoa language :D ) If You want BF or standard Mando helmet, Mando pilot helmet, jetpack, just info me on pejot-studio@pejot-studio.pl . I have some interesting things for You (helmets, jetpack, radio for sands :) ). I made them from scratch but quality is ...... just look at "Pejot-Studio T-rex helmet series" on Facebook. Some other info You can find here http://mercs.firespray.net/forum/index.php?topic=56882.0 and here http://mercs.firespray.net/forum/index.php?topic=62868.0 and here http://mercs.firespray.net/forum/index.php?topic=37114.0 Regards, Piotr

hey juan,just a thought,i have a bobmaker lid that's only been undercoated in silver sitting on my shelf that I would let go if you were desperate as I think he has a waiting time(so I believe).obviously im in the U.K. so shipping might be big but just a thought,it has everything for it! cheers! :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

Yeah Bobamaker took a year to finish the kids armor and the money he spent along with shipping was around six grand! It is the best I have seen but with that cash imagine what I could get from RS props!!