RS Prop masters AF t shirts

trooper1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Locitus

This is what happens when you run a very successful business but don't grow in the communications department at the same rate. Imagine working in the workshop for 10 hours. You're hot and exhausted and get home to be with your family and you have 200+ PM's to respond to. They all know about their issue with communications and told me they will try to do something about it, but hiring staff to do that, or even just finding someone willing takes time.

I'm waiting for something from them myself, but I'm not worried. What I would say to others though is at this moment you shouldn't order if you're in a hurry. Expect it to take time.

Exactly that Mathias. The guy I've been speakin with at RS said the same to me. A lot of people imagine they're a massive company but it's him, Rob, Simon an d a fibre glass guy in the workshop and Rob's wife handling emails, but she juggles that with looking after their boys who have been I'll lately. He said it's no excuse for less than efficient contact with people and they know it 's an area they have to improve on buy they are literally run off their feet.

Anyway, I'm just glad I could be of some help to my bro's on here in getting some response or an order being posted now.

Craig :-)

Just to add my two cents.

I messaged today and heard back within a minute so all good here and my new lid is shipping today :woot:

They've always been good to me and responded in a reasonable time so its sad to hear some people are having problems with communication back but im sure their working on it.

Rob and Si are two sound guys who I trust, their just busy is all, which is a good sign to me of how good their stuff is.

And **** my small frame for needing a medium AF t-shirt........ guess I'll have to wait while you strut around in yours lol (yes, looking at you Craig :verymad: )

just my 2 cents guys,

i would have no problem with telling someone that they could send there money to RS upfront,

and wouldnt have any problem in receiving their product! :yes:

the guys are really great,they always respond to my mail and if i could buy everything i need from them i would!

there true passionate hobby builders who just need an extra member of staff for emails lol,

and i love my t-shirt hehe!!! :thumbsup:

The guys of RS are really busy and do offer a great service. Sometimes the wait is worth the while.

I'm happy to read that everyone is getting sorted out now..

And Brad..that's funny, I also got one with a scribble on it :P

Posted Image