Congratulations To Our News Team

DirtyBoy

As you may have noticed we are continuing to make the MEPD a fun and exciting place to be. Over the past year or so we have had monthly status reports that have showcased different things happening within the squad,

legion and around the world. Starting September 2013 we will be releasing the monthly newsletter on the first of the every month. And as we continue to grow you can look forward to many new and exciting things. The ultimate goal is to distribute the newsletter to every single SANDTROOPER's email across the galaxy. This will not only alert members both active and inactive of whats going on within the MEPD and around the legion but also inspire them to become a more active part of our community. The newsletter will also be posted on all social media websites so be sure to "LIKE" us :)

So without further ado, let me introduce you to our NEWS TEAM!!!!.... Dutchy, Smally and Ruggero!!!!

A HUGE Congratulations goes out to them....I know they will do us proud

A big congrats from here brother´s, i´m happy to have you all on board whit us here in the staff team.

Congrats and hugs from here :peace:

A big congrats from here brother´s, i´m happy to have you all on board whit us here in the staff team.

Congrats and hugs from here :peace:

Thanks a lot my bro' and old friend!!

I'm really happy to be part of the team...

But have to run now, We have a deadline to catch!!!! :D

Congrats my friends and have fun in your new job:-)

i like to read something about like "The Sandgate scandal" :teehee:

If you can provide us with the intel, then we could do a report about it :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Did you want somebody to report from down under (5th corner of the globe)

If yes how can I help and what sort of format contet etc would you need on a monthly basis.

Cheers

Absolutely....anything Star Wars related that would be specific to your area would work as filler material. Anything sandtrooper related would headline lol

• 2 months later...