CELEBRATION VII / ANAHEIM 2015

SCRIBBLER

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know yet! Was all pumped up for FL so now not sure. The expensive of getting armor, backpack and blaster to CA scares me. Plus a gun Totten redneck from WV doesn't fit in very well in big CA city life! Lol

My wife is already planning the trip. She loves CA. I'm going to twist her arm to get a costume, but the female costumes are very elaborate and SoCal is too cold for many of the costumes.

Additionally, my wife is too tall for many of the Star Wars females. I suppose she could be a really tall Padme. Zam and the princess too short.

See my new Anaheim post that I think I put in Tours of duty. Time to reserve a room. Doubletree is reasonable for a very large room.

Pint glasses. Think about it. I'm drinking our of a Han Solo pint glass as I write this.

• 2 weeks later...

I am planning on attending this one I should have everything squared away for this one I will be driving cross country for a road trip too so it will be an interesting time. its been awhile since I stopped by been etremely busy with school and doctors lately but i will get back in again soon.

• 1 year later...

Who's going? I'm going to try and get the time off from work and fly out there.

Tix bought months ago! We're Disneyland Annual Passport holders too, so it will be a big Star Wars/Disney overload!!!!! Going to be great. Looking forward to meeting some other filthy troopers!

Route 66 Patrol will be there in SW canon pauldrons and our signature 66er (dewback hide) pauldrons throughout that weekend. Would love to meet as many of our police officers from all over as we can! :td: :thumbsup: