CE2 Europe Essen

Felice

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had great. I'm finally back home already. I have known nuuevos brothers that I have in my heart forever. Hope to see you all soon and return to patrol together.

Thanks brothers. Thanks Smally, Thank you all.

P. D. I have many photos too, some very fun ......

The dirty boys, I had a great time at dinner and I have photos to prove it. jajajjajajajajajaj

:woot::td::yes::whistling:

It was one **** of a weekend! I've had the best time hanging out with the brothers.

Thanks Anthony Forrest, thanks Inglorious Trooper and all the brothers from The Move Along Project!

Hope to see you all soon and have some time together! Thank you all, I won't forget it.

Best regards,

Hugo Pablo

Cool pic! I have a shirt coming I hope. I was truly hoping to see someone getting in armor again. Haven't seen pics anywhere.

Worry not Jay. I've spoken to the RS boys and they're going to post out the rest of the tee's!

I've got many pics I plan to post when I finish work later ;)

Se dice CYPOTE ------ CHEESSSSSS

Say CYPOTE in spanish....

Posted Image

Joe Versku, Me, Manuel, and Justus - all from different countries but representing the MEPD!

Great pic Manuel!

Okay guys, I know you're all soooo eager to see some pics from Essen CE2 so here's a few while the main ones are being sorted.

Ill do a proper report soon, but all I will say is: Holy F**K what an event this was. Ive been with the 501st for nearly 13 years now and this was easily the best event I've EVER done, seriously!

Leaving the white cliffs of Dover on our way!

Posted Image

501st Dinner at the end of day 2. It was packed with members from all over the world - it was awesome being here. Plus as a surprise: Anthony Forrest and Tem Morrison (Jango) sang us a few song and played their guitars!

Posted Image

501st dinner with all the other Garrisons: L to R is some babe from the Spanish Garrison, Joe Versku (UKG), me (UKG), Manuel (Spainish G), Justus (NL G), and Marcus (UKG) representing MEPD :td:

Posted Image

Me, Manuel, Joe.... we're almost drunk!

Posted Image

After the dinner, loads of the 501st ended up in the near by bar. Anthony joined our table - cos he knew how awesome we were from the previous evening when we got him drunk as it was his birthday :pint1:

Posted Image

After every one had left the bar and gone home, me and Joe walked back with AF (and his guitar). We saw this TD sticker on some street corner/random wall. He got out his guitar from its bag and treated me and Joe to a personal concert for about an hour! He said he was "doing some busking" so you know I had to tip him a euro :P Joe was quick with the camera and caught it:

Posted Image

A few (for now) from the event:

Photo bombed by MEPD/German Garrison member PINO! You my boy Pino B)

Posted Image

Slave Leia's, oooooh!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Dat @ss

Posted Image

Dat @ss 2

Posted Image

Dat hat (Justus/Dutchy)

Posted Image

Mark Hamill (in there somewhere)

Posted Image

Michael Carter

Posted Image

Femi Taylor

Posted Image

Warwick Davis and Carrie Fisher on stage

Posted Image

Joe and I bumped into MEPD member Felix, who looked awesome!

Posted Image

One of the best costumes I saw, Obi Wan!

Posted Image

Fellow UK Garrison members as the concept troopers!!!

Posted Image

Joe found one!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thats it for now guys, still got more pics to sort from the MEPD presentation, Britannia patrol presentation, and of course the AF/RS reveal!

Here's a little teaser to keep you going.....

AF

Posted Image