RIAT RAF Fairford UK 20th July 2013

Dazauto

Hi guys I thought I would share some pics from a troop I did on saturday with a fellow UKG member at The Royal International Air Tattoo Raf Fairford.

Thankfully this day was a bit cooler then the high temperatures we have endured for days (us brits are not used to it :whistling: ) but it was still a hard days troop that needed sunday to recover.

I managed a few hours with the DLT-19 before it got too much and had to change over to the E11 for the rest of the day.

It was also a bit weird not seeing any USA aircraft or crews as they did not attend this year, a shame really as we always got a great reception from them with some good photo opps hopefully they will return next year.

Hope you all enjoy the pics :thumbsup:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

TD-6727 out. :td:

Thanks for the great comments guys, I love doing this troop and its not to far from where I live.

This was the first time my sandie has been there and the public loved it, all I can say is that this troop is very demanding with a lot of walking around and it always takes it out of me but a great troop to do :thumbsup:

@Mike, that guy was an awesome lookalike.

@Neil, Yes mate that is Colin the ape.

• 2 weeks later...