MEPD Diorama

RebelHunter

hi guys,

i'm new here in town, but i want to become a sandy and dirty part of it. as a big star wars fan and collector of 3,75" actionfigures, after the years, i build up a huge collection.

i alwas dreamed to build my own dioramas, but never had the time nor the space or even a clue how to start and how to bring it to life.

lately a have watched some videos and that inspired me to finaly start building my own "playgrounds" and i want to start with mos eisley.

now mos eisley is not a small town and beside of scum and villanies there are many impressions.

but to get a first step to a larger world i would like to honor my future brother in arms and build a mepd diorama.

and now comes the point, where i need your help - i checked youtube, google etc. to find a picture of how the department may look like but the only site i found was this one with a real bad picture:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mos_Eisley_Police_Station

at least i have a little idea and the text helped me what is all inside.

to arrange all the rooms etc. i tooked at the Precinct 13 from Assault on Precinct 13.