E-11 Feedback

Misfit

I completed my E-11. I looking for some feedback. I know some E-11's are more of a satin color. I made mine more of a flat color using a base of gun metal, darkening a bit with flat black, rust, bronze and silver weathering.

I'm a veteran of the Iraq war and know what my rifle looked after a day in the sand before I cleaned it. I did the same thing wit this blaster. I used a light dusting of tan color.

Please let me know if this assembling and paint up is up to code.

Thanks guys

Dave

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Absolutely Beautiful man! It brings a tear to my eye!! LMAO. Outstanding piece of work for sure.

Lol! Thanks so much for that man! I just realized I forgot to email you on those snaps. Sending pm

If you like you could drill out the holes under the grip shoulder folder, and folder end, also drill the barrel sight.

You could also add the lock in the gun grip, and also paint silver left right side on the trigger area.

And also add a dot on the mag side.

Heres a few pics of my DoopyDoo E-11 (i still need to add the numbers on the counter, and add glass in the scope):

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Troop on :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...