Hyperfirm / Scifire? Do they still make DLT-19s?

Hey guys, Are the folks at Sci-fire / Hyperfirm still in the business of making weapons? After reading many rave reviews here, and from friends, it sounds like these are best weapons stateside for a great DLT-19 rep. Sadly I have tried to contact (who I assumed was one of the owners here) and also sent an email from their website to get a quote on a DLT-19, weathered by them and shipped to Arizona...Haven't had a replay from either source after a week. Maybe someone here might have a reliable means to contact them? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Try sending Lewis a message through FISD. His user name is Slave 5? I purchased one from him 6 months ago. They are awesome! I use it on all my troops!

He told me that he needs a couple days before it's ready to go, but will ship this week. It was $350 including shipping from SoCal to Phoenix. He does seen to be a really great guy, been a pleasure dealing with him.