TD-4836 checking in from Star Wars Weekends!

MatchStick

It was my pleasure and privilege to join the Florida garrison at disney world this summer! Here's a couple dirty brother group pictures we took :)

Let me tell ya! Out of the 140-180 troopers coming out each day, the sandy group was the most impressive. While the shiny guys march in the same boring formation, our brothers from the sand pivot, snap, and change positions! It amazed me how each day they'd work to do something different based off how many could make it. I was quite nervous on goofing, but they taught me what to look for and gave me ques :)

Thanks Imperial Marauder Patrol for showing me the marching ropes!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also here's a new photo I found during my great aloha run with my fellow pacific sandy brother!

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

This event is definitely in the works in the next year or 2, may be waiting on the Star Wars Park to open first. Have a couple of business friends whom work there and state that they are already at work clearing land for the new park!!!!! OH MAN!!! (BJ is this true!!!) Too bad we cant get some undercover photos!! LOL Might have to have a shuttle do a fly over and get some overhead shots!!! LOL