*DONE* TD-9841 Requesting Deployment

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Rodrigo - Thanks for submitting your application to be an Officer in the MEPD. :td::thumbsup:

Your gear is currently under review and comments will be made and posted within the next day or so. I just want to tell you in advance to be prepared to make a few mods, Brother. There are definitely a number of details that need to be corrected, but you are definitely on your way!

Standby...

@ Rodrigo - Complete Deployment Officer Review will be posted later today or first thing tomorrow morning, Brother.

MEPD Troopers do their best to set themselves apart from the standard Legion TD. Whether one is an Officer or SWAT Activated, we will try our best to have the most screen accurate looking TD and we definitely will help all applicants achieve that goal.

First quick note: Although, specific details on selected packs aren't analyzed as much on standard deployment. We do highly suggest that MEPD TDs come close to replicating the pack version selected.

example: There are no SHOTGUN SHELL details on the FILTER PACK.

Posted Image

Here are a couple of pics to help guide you with your pack choice...

QUARTERMASTER'S version:

Posted Image

SCREEN VERSION:

Posted Image

It would be a good idea to have your pack as accurate as possible from the jump, so you will look uniform in relation to your fellow MEPD Brothers and Sisters. Plus, it'll make your transition to SWAT a lot easier should you choose that path!

Please check these links to help you with your upgrades:

DIRTY BOY: http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?showtopic=11201

QUARTERMASTER: http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?showtopic=7924

looking good mate,

one thing you really need to do though is cut the lower backplate into 2 sections in the correct place!

is your amour FX?

the reason i ask this is because it may not need cutting where the line is but further down.

your handplates also need to be rubber!

good luck bro! :thumbsup:

What about the ab and back section.. Any way to close that gap up more.

A lot of black under suit showing, you can hide.

Looking great! Just a few mods, and you'll be patrolling in no time!

go on Paisano!!! you doing well, hope i can do the same very soon, we spect a lot from you in our Mexico Lindo y Querido! ur very close man! Keep going! give me five ese! hahahaha!!!

@ Rodrigo - Welcome and thanks for your interest in becoming an MEPD Deployed Officer!

Please be patient as I give your armor / gear a full inspection and review. Some details may definitely be missed and re-checked, but I will try to catch them on every pass given it until you are cleared and ready to be deployed as an Officer of the MEPD!

Let's begin...

APPLICATION REVIEW (PART 1)

Name: Rodrigo Mota

Legion ID #: TD-9841

Forum Name: Darth Mout

Garrison: Mexican Garrison

I.) HELMET:

a.) Green Lenses -- CHECK

b.) Paint Color on Traps / Tears -- CHECK

c.) Correct Number Of Teeth -- CHECK

d.) Mic Tips -- CHECK

e.) Vocoder Color (Black) -- CHECK

f.) Tube Stripes -- CHECK

g.) Rank Bar -- CHECK

h.) Brow -- CHECK

i.) Side Screws (Ears): CHECK

** Additional Comments --

A.) DEPLOYMENT OFFICER:

Excellent job on the helmet! :thumbsup:

** CHECKED & CLEARED **

II.) Armor / Suit Details:

a.) Canvas Straps -- CHECK

b.) Neck Seal -- (SEE COMMENTS)

c.) Black Undersuit -- CHECK

d.) Shoulder Bells -- CHECK

e.) Biceps -- CHECK

f.) Forearms -- CHECK

g.) Pauldron -- CHECK -- (SEE COMMENTS)

h.) Chest / Back Plate -- CHECK

I.) Kidney / Butt Plate -- (SEE COMMENTS)

j.) Ab Plate / Side Rivets / Cod -- (SEE COMMENTS)

k.) Thighs -- CHECK

l.) Shins / Calves -- CHECK

m.) Sniper Plate -- CHECK

n.) Boots -- CHECK

o.) Gloves -- CHECK

p.) Hand Plates / Guards --CHECK

q.) Ammo Belt (Waist) w/ correct Angled Edges -- (SEE COMMENTS)

r.) Ammo Belt (Right Knee) -- (SEE COMMENTS)

s.) Canvas Belt -- CHECK

t.) Pouches -- CHECK

u.) Weathering -- CHECK

v.) Crotch Snaps -- (SEE COMMENTS)

** Additional Comments --

A.) DEPLOYMENT OFFICER:

Great work on your armor so far! A few mods are in order and you will be good to go... :td::thumbsup:

Here the areas of note, so far:

1.) Need to see a close up of the front of the belt (waist). Specifically the belt edges. They don't appear to have the correct angled edges. Also, your belt needs to be positioned lower to show more of the ab details. It appears to be too high.

2.) Need to see a close-up pic of your neck seal.

3.) Need to check with the Senior Commanders about your pauldron model. Stand by...

4.) Need to see pics of the required side rivets (left side) and Right side top ab Snap.

5.) Need to adjust the crotch strap to pull the sections closer. The butt plate appear t droop loose.

6.) Left shin armor needs to be straightened out so that the sniper plate is facing forward and not slightly to the side.

7.) Hand plates are fine, but you want to upgrade to latex / ruber versions later if you intend to go SWAT.

8.) Need to re-positon the knee ammo belt as well as the side rivet:

Posted Image

Posted Image

III.) BACKPACK:

a.) Details -- (SEE COMMENTS)

b..) Weathering -- CHECK

A.) DEPLOYMENT OFFICER:

1.) No 'shotgun shells' detail on this pack version

** Stand by on this section. Need to confirm some specs with the Senior Commanders. **

IV.) WEAPON(S): DLT-19

a.) Details -- (SEE COMMENTS)

b..) Weathering -- CHECK

A.) DEPLOYMENT OFFICER:

Your weapon needs to be modded to come as close as possible in appearance to the pic examples below your submitted pics. No worries, short of purchasing a DD or a Hyperfirm, you can definitely re-work your present blaster to meet specs. (ammo box / ejector cover, grip disc greeblie, t-tracks, etc)

* If you happen to have an E-11, you may want to submit pics of that blaster instead to fast track your process.*

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks you all for the comments.

I will work hard in the changes you told me in order to become a PO.

Waiting for the other comments of my armor and i promise you'll have news veryy soon...!!!

Tal como lo comenta Ruggero sugiero cambiar el remache del cinturón de munición del muslo derecho y colocarlo en la esquina superior para que baje tal y como te lo muestra en la imagen.

http://www.tk1336.com/pictures/movieaccurateammokneeplate2.jpg

Posted Image

Por la forma definitivamente diría que es una FX. Asi que como dice Marcus si vas a cortar la placa porterior hazlo por debajo de la línea que te marca la armadura ya que es imperfecta.

Los Handplates aunque no es estrictamente obligatorio se recomiendan que sean de silicón, algo realmente muy sencillo de realizar (después de hacer un Darth Sidious como el tuyo ésto es pan comido para ti jeje)

Sobre el cinturón muy probablemente si debes de tener las esquinas de la placa frontal recortadas, te pongo una imagen de un cinturón de Stormtrooper como referencia, pero las cartucheras no permiten verlo adecuadamente.

Tomale foto sin las cartucheras para que se pueda apreciar mejor.

http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad264/TK8993/fbjsTMarmourchronicles063.jpg

Posted Image

El Pauldron ideal debe ser acolchado, yo te recomiendo el Trooper 1, seguido hay rondas y son geniales. Al igual que tú yo debí mejorar la armadura aunque soy Police Officer, y el Pauldron da mucho de que hablar Bro, un buen Pauldron siempre distingue a un Police Offficer jeje.

Creo que lo demás es colocarlo correctamente (como la espinillera izquierda) y tomar fotos de los detalles que te solicitan (cuello, Snaps,

En lo personal yo he estudiado ese Backpack y considero que esa versión si Lleva paquete de cartuchos de escopeta, aunque no soy experto.

Definitivamente para Police Officer no es aceptable un DLT-19 sin T-Tracks, Ejector Cover Box y greeblie al lado izquierdo del gatillo... deberías decirle a tu armero que agregue éstas piezas que harían una mejor arma. O como te sugiere Michael, usa un E-11 modificado, porque recuerda que también debe cumplir ciertas especificaciones.

Suerte y que gusto tenerte por acá Bro.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...