Sci-Fi days in Grünstadt/Germany

DarthChridan

Awesome photos! You guys are looking super cool. Great job on the photoshop too :thumbsup:

Thank you for the flowers, Paul.... :sweat:

Posted Image

I playin' a little bit with power point....just a draft:-)

I think it looks cool if the lettering should be in the background and not on a white background.....and maybe not straight, but rather curved.....all in all I don't have this skills for photoshop. :P

But as a draft it looks cool all the way ;-)

Like this?

Hey Felix and Dan, I will print it and need your autographs on it :)

Posted Image

Is it possible that you can make the background higher...like the example of Felix....but with the blue sky and of course with the peak of the energy evaporator....and then in this this blue sky add the lettering in the middle...and in the lettering size like Felix, not at the left area...if you know what I mean :P ....my english is also limited :pinch:

If this possible...then I want this pic necessarily in my show room :teehee::lol::peace:

...and you get our autograph ;)

Yeah...my next wall-tattoo:-)

But i think, the letters on the left side were pretty much ok...otherwise...this is not the last shot of 'Band of Brothers' :peace:

..and of course, bro...that's not the last pic of the 'Band of Brothers' :peace:

Definitely not :) Felix, its very sad that you can not join our droid hunt on CE2