I Wore A TK And I Liked It...................

Elegance

So I had to take one for the team and wear my RS TK for 2 days as it looked better than a mix imo at this event. So after I remembered how to suit up we went to business, I know its not a TD report but I was still one at heart and found myself compensating going through doors ect thinking I had my pack on lol Heres our newest recruit to be Mr Farley (Craig The Hut) sorry mate, couldn't resist - Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

@Paul, there were 2 kids (I say kids, 17+18) pulling off some crazy stunts..... amazing stuff. @Craig, yeah im gona miss it almost as mush as you mate lol @Rolf. the police, soldiers, cadets and officers where all up for a laugh which was brilliant, they all knew who were in charge on the day :trooper:

Sorry Neil, only just seen your photos mate. Great pics. Yep, I'm sure gonna miss lying on the floor with your foot on me once I clear. I'll have to pay for that kind of action from then on..... ;-) ha ha

craig,

no worries dude,i can do it for a decent price in my sandy,also i dont charge for the extra wait of the pack crushing your spine!! :woot:

this is awesome :) my good buddy Lee was the other TK in the pic with the MR lid ,i just built him an ESB lid and a couple of other bits but that is going through clearance at present so he trooped his original ,and already cleared fpr dutyANH TK here ! :) its good to see Lee in TK again after so long out of it ! good stuff guys :D

Lee did both days Dave and really enjoyed himself, we had a bit of an emergency the day before with his TK as he's lost some weight but he worked hard the night before to get it fitting in the right places.