!I have moved back to the UK!

Grit

i am in london till the end of the month and back to Portsmouth my home town

any on know how to change my location i have tried and it is saying something about the script being "wrong"

Yes welcome back, Im just over the water in Fareham too, are you on the UK boards yet for signups? There a few of us local who try and organise car sharing ect. Would be good to meet up at some point being so close.

Yes welcome back, Im just over the water in Fareham too, are you on the UK boards yet for signups? There a few of us local who try and organise car sharing ect. Would be good to meet up at some point being so close.

Welcome back Elliot. I'm near Fareham just down the road from Portsmouth :-)

more specificly i will bw moving to portchester 1st so up the rode :) not on the forums yet my armor is on a boat at the mo :/ but when i get there ( 30th ) would you pair like to meet up for a beer / broo? some time.

more specificly i will bw moving to portchester 1st so up the rode :) not on the forums yet my armor is on a boat at the mo :/ but when i get there ( 30th ) would you pair like to meet up for a beer / broo? some time.

Yes sir for sure, we can meet up for "afternoon tea and sconnes" lol Or beer!!!

Be great to meet up and get you on the UK boards and trooping with us,