6025 Pack project update 8-10

SethB6025

Hi, i´ve been contacted the german garrison to get a member of them, but i did not have the pictures of my armor. Because it is not finished. I got peaces from every month and now i must have the legs and the termaldetonator at last. What is now?

• 3 weeks later...

ALSO- I'd like to let everyone know that this project is being worked on by multiple people, Mike aka TD1536, Charlie aka crashmann, and myself are plugging away to make these parts happen. They are great friends, and I love spending time over a hot oven with them!

Yeap, I've been brainstorming some ideas with Charlie and I think I have an attack plan for the radio face plate. I'll probably also make a few misc. parts at the same time.

I also have a Tupperware Stowe-N-Go box and the parfait jello dishes coming. I'll look into duplicating these parts if possible. I might be able to vac form the Jello bowls and achieve the correct bottom flair that they lack. As for the stow-n-go box, the only way to get exact detail would be to cast it in silicon and make slush-casts in resin, which would probably not be as economical as buying them used off ebay... unless they become impossible to find.

Just a Question...

If some of You owns the real Tupperware parts, is possible to replicate these pieces also?

This project is really amazing and, with a little bit of collaborations from each who owns these parts, finally we can have the TRUE movie accurate sandtrooper bakpack.

The Boxes are outstanding... the radio box would be as nice as the boxes... and, if the "replicated" tupperware elements might be available to us...

ah, man... I'm sooo excited!

I tried to find tupperware elements on Ebay... but is really difficult.

Please take in consideration what I said

It is currently a consideration, but we have to see how it works out first. Vaccuum forming may or may not work out for the tupperware boxes. Slush casting would be the preferable method, but is time consuming and expensive (in comparison to buying an original). Right now that area is in development. We'll keep everyone informed as to how it works out.

Hi there,

I got mine - and they are great - Just wondering what color and brand blue spray paint is the lower main pack color? Let me know when you get the radio part ready - I'm interested.

Thanks,

jack

Hi there,

I got mine - and they are great - Just wondering what color and brand blue spray paint is the lower main pack color? Let me know when you get the radio part ready - I'm interested.

Thanks,

jack

I have a can in reach... Rustoleum Country Blue, sku#1924

• 3 weeks later...

Nice work Seth!! My only concern is that there is not notch on the corners on the top outer box, and the inner boxes, (boxes closest to the trooper) have smaller notches than the bottom blue box, (facing out).

Posted ImagePosted Image

Or at least that is how it looks to me in these screen shots..Please don't take this as being derogatory...Well done!!...just some constructive critism for screen accuracy.

Nice work Seth!! My only concern is that there is not notch on the corners on the top outer box, and the inner boxes, (boxes closest to the trooper) have smaller notches than the bottom blue box, (facing out).

Posted ImagePosted Image

Or at least that is how it looks to me in these screen shots..Please don't take this as being derogatory...Well done!!...just some constructive critism for screen accuracy.

I thought and still do, think the same. But... hey, I didn't make 'em, and it's such a small thing. I'm just grateful to have correctly sized boxes.

I had a hard time deciding if that was a lighting issue, a forming issue (if they were vac-formed) or if the picture should remain unquestioned. Since there is a hint of a ridge where the notch should be on the top outside box, I figured "forming issue" was the strongest possibility. Therefore; I made all outside corners the same. Obviously the main goal was to have the size right, and the details as close as possible. Odds are I'll "fettle the tumblehome" or build a second version of the mould to reflect a notchless option for those who prefer it. As always, I welcome constructive criticism, so no offense taken.

Figured I was probably stating the obvious...but I didn't want to acquiesce... Really ,...again..Your work and research is outstanding!! And you and Mike, (and a few others here), have inspired a new breed of top quality / screen accurate Sandtroopers...Many thanks to you both!

• 1 month later...