T-BONE

Tapatalk Broke?

My Tapatalk hasnt been working for the past week or so. Just showing no topics or posts but still has all the names of the forum sections. All my other Tapatalk forums are working. Just thought I'd let ya know! I usually only use Tapatalk to check forums.

Thanks!

<3 T-Bone

Ditto.

It's happened before it fixed itself somehow but this time the problem seems to persist

Eric's on it. They did an upgrade recently so it might just have to be tweaked a bit more

Yeah its real broke. Not sure why yet. I'm working on it.

Mahalo for your patience,

-Eric

I tried to log out and log in again thinking it was something related to the account ...but no

I've never done this tapa talk thing with forums? When it works is it better for iPhone 5 users on the go?

I hope it is fixed soon. I haven't been able to keep up with the boards as much as I'd like to anymore.

Well I'm totally baffled... spent some time today trying to figure out why the groups don't have any posts in them but I still see my PMs when I log into mepd via tapatalk.

Still working on this folks... thanks for your patience.

-Eric

This sucks that this is down. My work blocks the website, and I don't have any spare time at home to sit at the computer. So the phone is the only way I can view these, and Tapatalk is the most efficient way to keep up with things. Hope this is resolved soon.

I have to admit I'm not on the forum as much because of this so would be great if we can get a regular update on how or whether this can be resolved. Thanks guys :thumbsup:

I reinstalled tapatalk... twice... and it is still broke. I'm not at all sure what's going on. I may ask for help online next.

The same version works on FISD, SLD, and IOC. Sucks!

Sorry guys.

-Eric

Would you guys test out tapatalk for me? Seems to finally work for me.

It took upgrading the forum software and then upgrading tapatalk for it to work.

-Eric