BUILD A SHOULDER POUCH...

hey gang,

i finished my shoulder pouch and want you to tell me what do you think about it...

i used one of the well known swedish mp38/40 pouches for the main pouch and a k98 reproduction pouch for the small tool pouch.

i can make a tutorial with a parts list and some pictures if someone is interested.

it was a bit of work. the most painful thing was to add some stichings without the right tools and materials. man, my thumb still hurts a little... but it was also a lot of fun...

i will add some minor details in the near future and of course i will add some weathering to give it the right colors and tone compared to my armor weathering...

now, here it is:

Posted Image

THANKS!

@ Brak´sBuddy

you know that your armor and mark´s new sandtrooper armor was and is still my reference while trying to build my own screenaccurate armor.

while i was happy with my Movie-FX armor within the last years i will try to reach the next level...

in the next few month there will be a lot of work for me building my new sandtrooper armor.

the raw parts are still waiting to be cut and sanded.

i spend the last weeks searching for as much reference pictures as i could find to get the markings where to cut my new armor.

your reference CD and your 70mm CD was a great source for me!

isn´t your shoulder pouch made of leather??? i think it looks perfect!

btw.:

i used a replica canvas pouch for the strips and even left the most stichings in place so i just had to glue it on the swedish leather pouch.

i added some more stichings to get a better overall effect!