...what, what WHAT!

dutchy

Ah, he's a top bloke. Very genuine and very friendly - just like Anthony Forrest. It's these guys that do the Star Wars world justice.

That's what I have heard too. That's why I think it's sad that Anthony won't attend.

Anthony,Jeremy,Kenny ,Warwick,Paul blake,Garrick and Dave Prowse are real down to earth gents and have no egos to inflater either ! ....funnily enough in the past i have met and had autographs from some of the biggest rock bands in the world like KISS,IRON MAIDEN,BON JOVI,MOTLEY CRUE ...AND MANY OTHERS !....and NEVER paid a penny for any of them at eny time ! ( i even got a FULL 1.25 liter bottle of Jack Daniels' whiskey given to me ,and the bottle signed by Nikki Sixx from Motley crue ! .......a totally different world here ! ....just greed,agent fees,and egos for some people these days i'm afraid ! :(

i remember doing the ESB 30th anniversary troop at the NSC in Leicester and my son was there with the rest of the family....Jeremy was sitting chatting to my son and playing with the Hasbro clone blaster My son had with him ,and talking star wars ! ,Dave Prowse was the same with my son too! ...and they never charged him or me a penny for that ! they just loved meeting the fans ! that moment still lives in my sons memory even today ! :)

Anthony,Jeremy,Kenny ,Warwick,Paul blake,Garrick and Dave Prowse are real down to earth gents and have no egos to inflater either ! ....funnily enough in the past i have met and had autographs from some of the biggest rock bands in the world like KISS,ION MAIDEN,BON JOVI,MOTLEY CRUE ....and NEVER paid a penny for them at eny time ! ( i even got a FULL 1.25 liter bottle of Jack Daniels' whiskey given to me ,and the bottle signed by Nikki Sixx from Motley crue ! .......a totally different world here ! ....just greed,agent fees,and egos for some people these days i'm afraid ! :(

AMEN!!!! I used to do the same thing with autographs. Greed has taken over the whole world, just not a few places.

If we would charge people for our appaerances the 501st would quickly fade out...

Some people only have the $$ in their eyes..it's bad for the hobby and the fans in the end.

110€?!?!?...that's nothing in compare of my autograph...I want really more bugs :lol::P:D ....

Fun aside...that sucks....I don't want an autograph of this 'stars'....without us they were no more famous, and then this rip-off :down:

15-20€ would be ok....but not more!!!

110€?!?!?...that's nothing in compare of my autograph...I want really more bugs :lol::P:D ....

Fun aside...that sucks....I don't want an autograph of this 'stars'....without us they were no more famous, and then this rip-off :down:

I agree!!!!:angry:

Question, never having got any autographs yet apart from my signed AF signed lid :peace: how do you pay these guys? By cash I assume and if so would they let the tax man know (cough, cough) Joe+Brad you should both wear suits there one day and visit all of them ;)

I have to add something...I get always my autographs and pics for free...most behind the scenes at the events...as example at the Legolad events etc etc....

Dress up as waiters, present them with a tray of beers, give them a bill to sign.

Job done

We should all bring a bow tie with us then....and beers... :yes::peace: LOL

i agree justus,more beers it is then!! :yes:

straight after our M.E.P.D. pics, :woot:

make sure youve got your challenge coins people!! :thumbsup:

Of course...first a lot of pics....then the beer :sweat::thumbsup:

Drink up me hearties!!!! :P