...what, what WHAT!

dutchy

I just read in on a post made by the a member of the german garrison about the prices that the actors will charge for an autograph or photograph...

Carrie Fisher, 70 euro for each picture or autograph.

Ian mcDermid, 110 euro for an autograph, 70 for a picture.

Kenny Baker, 35 for an autograph and 40 for a picture.

Anthony Daniels, 60 euro for an autograph.

Peter Mayhew, 35 for an autograph.

Jeremy Bulloch, 25 for an autograph.

I really thought dafuq....70 for an autograph or 110...do they know how much beer that is!

Wait till u see how much Mark Hamil charges. He command over USD100 for an autograph. That's cos other than the fact he's Luke Skywalker, Mark Hamil don't sign autographs over the internet or through fan mails. Only at events and he don't attend much conventions except the big ones.

Harrison Ford charges even more cos he's the most famous among them, even till today. Even if you are willing to pay, Harrison Ford don't sign over the internet, fan mails and he don't even attend conventions. Only once in a blue moon do you get a chance to get his autograph.

i think the phrase "dont bite the hand that feeds you!" comes to mind!

they can lose a lot of fans that way,including me,

anthony forrest charged only £10 or £15 for mine plus a great photo with him!! :yes:

an to be honest hes the most important one for me! :td::thumbsup:

It is really saddening to see this happen. In my opinion you're doing it for the fans and not for your own benefits. I was really looking forward to getting some autographs but now that plan has changed for me..

Luis said it right, post rockstar syndrome....

Ah well..more beers for me then.

Well I certainly won't be paying that amount for some ink on a photo, they can all go f*ck themselves. I'm gonna have fun in my metal bikini!

So, who's up for beers then!! :peace:

maybe getting older she improved her hand skills :pinch:

(this message will self destruct in 5secs.....4secs....3secs....2...)

Hahaha depending on how good her 'hand skills' are, you may actually find me in that queue!

I never have had the honor to meet Jeremy in person but everybody that did says that he is an honorable person.

Ah, he's a top bloke. Very genuine and very friendly - just like Anthony Forrest. It's these guys that do the Star Wars world justice.