NE armor

dutchy

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am gonna change my name to rottie recaster!:-).....but for real guys,,,i dont think it is i have both and yes similar but not the same....and if it works great also who ever has one i am going to make ears that fit let me know if you want a set,,,,but let it be known i will be using parts of NEs ears to make them,,,i will take no credit for them,,,,just need blessing from some people......

Just wanted to clarify something that was brought up a couple of pages back....i understood it as the RS suit is cast from a screen used suit. It was missing a couple of parts (i think a forearm and a bicep? not sure) and TM donated parts to make it a complete suit. I dont think RS stole anything from TM.

This is common on most screen derived suits. alot of times all the parts arent completely cast off screen used suits because most of the suits arent complete. This is why AP has mirrored parts. The donor suit wasnt complete.

Just saying.

Sorry Andrew but I still can't see much of the WIP

Hi Ruggero, I have only just learned how to fly photobucket & create links, so sorry I haven't taken a lot of photos of the build process.

I would believe you Andrew. It doesn't sound odd that you spent the last year maybe less developing something, working ******* your project and you forgot to take pictures?

Here people are talking about recast or not and the simplest way to let the people think differently is to show a work in progress, tools, moulds, pulling tests.

I mean I didn't see your machines to pull the sheets...or the first pull you did....at your place if I was you I would be proud of it and that picture was hanging in my dining room.

I am still in doubt about this suit, I mean it's crystal clear that is very close to the RS one (reply: this is how it should look like if was screen accurate). Then even if you copied that suit taking it as reference and closer to your moulds...did you take any note? measures? sketches?

There're many onther options to photobucket like Google+, Flickr and so on..

I could have taken the more pics then you just buying a full suit and hiding the boxes.

Hoping to see a bit more than the pics I saw.

Wait... I'm getting a bit confused here.

Ruggero, are you saying that Purplehaze has casted the suit himself and that you'd like to see some development pictures? If so, I don't think Purplehaze MADE this suit, I think he's just building a set from kit form.

Wait... I'm getting a bit confused here.

Ruggero, are you saying that Purplehaze has casted the suit himself and that you'd like to see some development pictures? If so, I don't think Purplehaze MADE this suit, I think he's just building a set from kit form.

What I understand out of it is that he is building a NE armor kit..nothing more.

well I have to retract me statement from earlier...I got my rs armor out and parts are a recast for sure, a little rework done to the molds but a recast........shame on mighty tank...no wonder I have not gotten a reply back,,,sad days, well on the other hand I now own part tm and part rs and part ne!...I guess its called a tmrsne