NE armor

dutchy

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pardon my noob ness, I almost bought this NE armor. I bought AP armor instead. Is the AP a good pic for armor? I'm really new to this. The Fett took me years to source out the best parts. I'm just trying to bring justice to my new TD build. Mark (AP) has been nothing but super cool in the process and helpful.

*im not intentionally trying to hijack this thread. I'm becoming a big fan of this site. My firm belief is armor should be pure and come from the right place. Just looking for confirmation after reading this thread.

Ap is great armor,,,,,jump in here guys,,,,if you are going for swat i dont think it is usable becouse it has a 2 peice ab plate,,other then that mine used to pinch me right in the gut,,,,,but if you asked me if i would get an other one,,,,yep but i am an armor *****,,,,,just ask anyone

The AP is a good armor to start with.

I don't now if it still has mirrored parts like the legs..

Also I don't know how tall you are bro' and what your posture is but the AP is (a lot) smaller compared to the TE2, CAP-west, TM and RS.

• 2 weeks later...

The AP is a good armor to start with.

I don't now if it still has mirrored parts like the legs..

Also I don't know how tall you are bro' and what your posture is but the AP is (a lot) smaller compared to the TE2, CAP-west, TM and RS.

I'm 5'9", 175

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...