Planing on getting Dirty

DunesSnake

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking awesome!

A tip here to make you appear on pictures better...

Take the pictures from the distance, and zoom in... also, Camera should be held about the photographer waist's high.

That will make it appear to how armor looks on screen. Emulating movie camera angle and lense.

:)

Saludos

ok so i decided to remove the plastic foil which i thing was not going to last for to long and add proper welding visor as i had some spare from my clone it is green and it is now solid .. the back pack sits quite well i just did a few tests to try it on. wont get kited till i have sorted out the bells and arms. also i added an inner sole to my boots and i have more leg room now gues im 2 inches taller now :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

and back pack first test

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image[

Dear Alan Molina,

Your clearance submission for the costume of 'Sandtrooper' has been reviewed by the GML.

Congratulations! Your costume has been cleared for trooping. We are pleased to welcome your Sandtrooper into the ranks of the UK Garrison. Your UKG forum permissions will be updated shortly, as necessary.

The GML made the following comment about your submission:

Good afternoon Alan, Thank you for your clearance pictures and you WIP. Great work on this and all good to clear :) Regards Mark Farebrother UKG GML

Regards,

The GML.