*DONE*TD-11855 REQUESTING DEPLOYMENT

Lee Thompson "DACT" TD-11855

http://www.501st.com...hp?userID=15738

UK Garrison

Here we go... as you know this was Nick Black's kit so there are no congratulations due to me for this build! Nick's high standard has already been recognised here in the past.. I hope I 'wear it well enough' for MEPD officer deployment. A few minor adjustments have been made but these are just for the fit.

Minor point that is not a show stopper I am sure - for the photos I swapped the bells over to hide the UKG decal (this has now been removed, photos attached to prove this). In doing so, the black duct tape from one of the bells was left on in error (per Nick's SWAT build).

Bells have been reweathered by Sir Dave, who is weathering my E11. I have gone for the BFG here as my chosen weapon... Thanks to Smally for all his help and advice, and all my other sandie friends along the way on 'the forum'.

Standing by, Sir. In the meantime I will carry on cleaning out the Squad Leaders boot locker at the Academy....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awesome Gear, Lee! :thumbsup:

We are all confident that you will carry on the tradition of the trooper who donned the armor before you, Brother!

In time, you will definitely add your mark and mods to this rig and your own style will be presented.

Welcome to the 'Dirty Bunch'! Make us proud, Troop! :td::thumbsup:

Here are your results:

APPLICATION REVIEW (Final)

Name: Lee D. Thompson

Legion ID: 11855

Forum Name: DACT

Garrison: UK

I.) HELMET:

CHECKED & APPROVED

II.) Armor / Suit Details:

CHECKED & APPROVED

III.) BACKPACK:

CHECKED & APPROVED

IV.) WEAPON:

CHECKED & APPROVED

** FINAL COMMENTS FROM DEPLOYMENT OFFICER**

Congratulations, Lee! You are now an officially DEPLOYED OFFICER in the Mos Eisley Police Department! :td: :yes:

You have done an outstanding job on your armor. You have successfully followed the guidelines in regards to the MEPD CRL and have met the requirements.

Now, you can march with the rest of the 'Dirty Bunch' down the halls of the Precinct.. Your locker has been assigned and you are now ready to be placed on the roster among most elite troopers in the Outer Rim Territories.

Here is your Profile link: http://www.mepd.net/deployed/td-11855/

All I ask of you now is to confirm the Call Sign that you want use.

Also, please send the pic you want to use to either Luis (Sandman Tigui) or myself and we'll get you squared away. Good?

Once it is determined who will personally apologize to Lord Vader for getting sand into the cockpit of his TIE Advanced, we will then have your badge, picture, updated profile link, and proper information uploaded into the MEPD system, so hold tight a little bit more, ok? :thumbsup:

Congratulations on being the NINTH Deployed Officer of 2013! Now please report for sentry duty at the Rodian BBQ (for now) and await further orders, Boot! :td: :salute:

-- "SCRIBBLER" / TD-6985 / MEPD DEPLOYMENT OFFICER

Nice one! Thrilled to bits - thanks for all your support on here over the last few months. Could not have done it without everyones support. This place is my second home!

My first troop is at Glastonblaby in Leicester on July 6 - I know a few of you will be there.

What next SWAT? Tempted with a Dewback rider....

Now then, where did I put my prod?

All the very best guys/girls

Lee

it was my pleasure to do the repairs and weathering on your E-11 bro .....just got a bit emotional to see it go though! (as i do with all the blasters i work on ! ) ..... i put so much energy ,and pride into each piece i do , and when its finished ....i am back to square one again...... i got nothing to do ! lol ;) ...i am so.glad that you like it dude ,and may it serve you well :)