We have taken over

DirtyBoy

isnt it AWESOME :) GO MEPD!!!!

I must admit that when I fisrt joined the 501st, there were 2 Sandtroopers on my Garrison. But then, I was young and naive and couldnt tell the difference between any Sandtrooper and an Accurate one. I wanted to be a Sandtrooper too, but only after I joined the MEPD I did it. And did it in full fashion.

I can tell with confidence that this detachment is guilty of making me wanting to get dirty, and in that way, help me inspire other troopers on my garrison.

I have to say that there are so many Sandtroopers now in Mexico (about 10 out of 70 members) cause they have seen my progress in perfecting my own armor.

I have said it before several times, the MEPD has played the key role in making the Sandtrooper a popular character and not just another background TK in gear as it was 10 years ago.

It all started here, and it is still here, but also all along the 501st!

:)

Way to go MEPD!

Saludos

I must admit that when I fisrt joined the 501st, there were 2 Sandtroopers on my Garrison. But then, I was young and naive and couldnt tell the difference between any Sandtrooper and an Accurate one. I wanted to be a Sandtrooper too, but only after I joined the MEPD I did it. And did it in full fashion.

I can tell with confidence that this detachment is guilty of making me wanting to get dirty, and in that way, help me inspire other troopers on my garrison.

I have to say that there are so many Sandtroopers now in Mexico (about 10 out of 70 members) cause they have seen my progress in perfecting my own armor.

I have said it before several times, the MEPD has played the key role in making the Sandtrooper a popular character and not just another background TK in gear as it was 10 years ago.

It all started here, and it is still here, but also all along the 501st!

Way to go MEPD!

Saludos

Pure awesomeness !! if you can, post the pic. with the troops in the imperial trooper carrier...mooahahaha. Awesome pic. man. :thumbsup:

lol...ya it was a great day!!! id love to get all of us together for a day of pics at the beach. and do a cookout or something afterwards.