London MCM Comic-Com

Elegance

Hey guys, just had a crazy-busy 3 days at the London Comic-Com at the Excel Centre. Im hearing on the Saturday they had 55,000 people through the doors which is amazing and it was packed out, just amazing. So many different costumes. Ruggero and myself were on Patrol for Britannia at this and it was an honour to serve with him. Don't have too many pics yet but will add some more if any pop up, Oh and Brad and Joe, I deffo found the droid I was looking for - Posted Image Posted Image

Well Brad, the R2 Unit your talking about has tweeted the UKG and wants to know if we have any pics of us with her so Im waiting for the fb friend request :whistling:

It would be a crime punishable by force choke if you don't manage to get her number

Of course, you would have to strip it down first to make sure all the parts got well lubricated. Just to be sure :thumbsup:

Haha, lubrication is one of the most important things for a droid such as that ;)

Joe, a force choke is nothing compared to the power of my misses if I even asked for the number.......... And with her dark powers she would know lol

Ha ha, especially now she's becoming a Bounty Hunter mate :-)