XCON World VI

silverboyd

Well, the 6th Annual XCON World '13 - Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Anime Convention has come to an end. I have to say this was an amazing event and the Carolina Garrison made lots of attendees happy posing with them. Saturday, May 18 was the busiest and most exciting day of the CON I believe. From the time the doors opened @ 10AM until they closed later in the evening, it was a constant barrage of pictures. Which I know we all love to pose for. At one point I know that I was held up in one spot for at least 45 minutes. I think we came into contact with just about every sci-fi species, zombie, super hero, villain, video game, anime and abstract cosplay character you could imagine. That was half of the fun. This convention was some of the most fun at an event that I've had in some time.

Alongside the many costumes there were many actors. To name a few we saw: Garrick Hagon (Biggs from Star Wars: A New Hope, Dr. Who and Batman), Deep Roy (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Return of the Jedi, Never-Ending Story, Star Trek: Into Darkness), Lee Arenberg (Pirates of the Caribbean films, Seinfeld, Once Upon A Time) as well as actors from the ever-popular, The Walking Dead (Michael Rooker, IronE Singleton, Addy Miller, Travis Love and more).

Enjoy some pics from the convention...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image