Help us get Anthony Forrest to Celebration, Essen!

Smally

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys

Well, I don't know if you are aware, but Anthony will be attending Celebration and spending some time with us guys, in and around the event. He will also be suiting up with us, his first time in armour since filming. We will be looking for some helpers to suit him up and Sandtrooper to support him in armour as we "Police" the event.

The suit has been built by us, with parts from Jay (Trooper 1) and John (Quartermaster) to complete.

We are looking to get some Crew shirts made for the event too, but I need to get permissions to include the MEPD & 501st Logos. Anthony will be suiting up on the 5011st stand, exact details to follow very soon.

Best, Rob.

Oh man! Now I am really sad! If I could only sell another 300 Pauldrons at one time maybe I could attend! Lol

Well guys take lots of pics, and if Rob, if I can get remembered, I would like to have a t shirt if I could?

Hi Guys

Well, I don't know if you are aware, but Anthony will be attending Celebration and spending some time with us guys, in and around the event. He will also be suiting up with us, his first time in armour since filming. We will be looking for some helpers to suit him up and Sandtrooper to support him in armour as we "Police" the event.

The suit has been built by us, with parts from Jay (Trooper 1) and John (Quartermaster) to complete.

We are looking to get some Crew shirts made for the event too, but I need to get permissions to include the MEPD & 501st Logos. Anthony will be suiting up on the 5011st stand, exact details to follow very soon.

Best, Rob.

You can count me in!!! I would love to help you guys out!