Legoland 2013

Elegance

Hey guys, just got back from a non-stop 3 day troop at LEGOLAND, I knew it was going to be good but wow. The pics will show why, I didn't get to many as too busy trooping though but hopefully more to follow. Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Yep, this was one of the best troops I've one so far. I did the Sat and Sunday (Nick Black's last troop) and loved every minute. The crowds were fantastic and the place was beyond packed!

Great turn out for Britannia patrol too!

@Marcus, it was such an amazing troop I was gona do all 3 even if you had to drag me out on the Monday......... Which was close lol. Such an awesome troop. Im sure the other Britannia squad will agree with me with a special mention to Joe for his time spent on the land-speeder set, who stood there for what must have been 4-5 hours in that heat, the public loved you so great job Joe!!!

Hey thanks again for the mention but all of us played a part in making that a special troop. Legoland was a special troop for me cos it combined all that I loved in trooping: great buddies, great venue and great public. The landspeeder just made it an extra special treat and I'm guilty in wanting to just be there the entire time ! LoL gutted I couldn't be there on Monday but family first. I'll write a proper Tour of Duty report soon. Just need to get a load of stuff out of the way now. Keep those photos coming fellas!

Great work guys, ive seen some cool photos on facebook and on the UKG forums jealous now that I could not make it to join the patrol maybe next time :thumbsup:

Lids off to you all for doing the 2/3 days I was shattered after doing 1 day in Cardiff.

Pictures are great, but that parade video is just pure awesomeness...

The UKG is without a doubt a powerful force, pride of the empire.

I have never seen so many accurate troopers, sith lords, officer and bounty hunters together.

You guys really stand up to your reputation...

Congrats on a great troop!

Saludos.

Great work at that weekend boys, I was there with my family for my daughter's 9th birthday weekend and you all looked great. Had some great photos with my local Sandie buddy Elegance and a few other of you boys. My first ever armour will be with me from the boys at RS in around 4 weeks and can't wait to get cleared and trooping. Looking forward on trooping at Legoland next year instead of watching :-)

Great work at that weekend boys, I was there with my family for my daughter's 9th birthday weekend and you all looked great. Had some great photos with my local Sandie buddy Elegance and a few other of you boys. My first ever armour will be with me from the boys at RS in around 4 weeks and can't wait to get cleared and trooping. Looking forward on trooping at Legoland next year instead of watching :-)

Any chance you can share some of those pics mate?

Definitely Smally. Not posted a photo on here yet as fairly new. Think I need to wait until I'm home from work and do it from the PC. Hopefully just a case of copy and paste onto this thread?

Cheers

Craig

Use the photobucket site mate (its free), upload to there then you can just copy and paste the link each pic gives you, much easier.

And yes, hopefully you'll be with us next year, aslong as you pass the Britannia Partol initiation that is...... Brad, I take it you still have the nipple clamps and have re-charged the portable power generator?

And yes, hopefully you'll be with us next year, aslong as you pass the Britannia Partol initiation that is...... Brad, I take it you still have the nipple clamps and have re-charged the portable power generator?

Joe still has the nipple clamps I'm afraid, as well as the gimp mask, 24" intruder, cattle prod, and anal beads. In the mean time I've got some car battery jacks we can use. ;)

Joe still has the nipple clamps I'm afraid, as well as the gimp mask, 24" intruder, cattle prod, and anal beads. In the mean time I've got some car battery jacks we can use. ;)

You told me it was a gift ! Not letting them go. Sorry. Nope !