Finally Some Progress

Dozer105

Hello My Brothers and Sisters ,

Today I spent 12 hours at my Friend Troy's House building my armor I am about 85-90% there. for the attached pic I used my EFX helmet to do a mock up I will build my AP Helmet later when I have more time I still need to paint the dirt as well. Need to purchase a Back Pack soon and get my own DLT-19 I was borrowing my Friends for the pic man that Hyperfirm is sweet and alot lighter then I expected I am kind of Tired right now but I have a myriad of questions about the CRL that I need to ask when i am more awake i will post them here Thanks for your time and advice it has been 9 months since I first found this website and attended CVI but slowly my patience paid off

post-5164-0-01522700-1367123432_thumb.jp

Congrats Dozer bro!!! I remember since you wanted to go TD and finally it's coming to life!

All I can say is keeping the good work up, cause sooner or later effort pays off.

Eager of seeing you earn your dirt quota into the MEPD Halls of Fame as our very own Police Officer. ;)

Well done so far Dozer. It feels very rewarding to be working on armour and seeing great results.

I take it by now that you know where to source all the parts for a backpack?

Well done so far Dozer. It feels very rewarding to be working on armour and seeing great results.

I take it by now that you know where to source all the parts for a backpack?

Roger That thanks right now I just waiting on the retirement checks to roll in so i can complete this build .

Thanks Sandman I know right good thing I have patience almost there :)