Imperial Propaganda Sandtrooper Style

Sandman Tigui

Sorry for the translation.

Sandman, his work is extraordinary. I would love to have a shirt with him. Do not you think my brothers dirty.

With your permission I leave a design for you to be encouraged and we make a t-shirt design as excellent as we have shown.

Congratulations again for the work.

Posted Image

Plas.Plas.Plas.Plas.Plas.Plas.Plas.Plas.Plas.Plas.

Impresionante Manuel.

already t-shirt

Hey brother...

I hope you're getting everything sorted out as we speak. But you said it right, we always will have your back.. :yes:

...and man, the design you did is mindblowing. Love to see that come alive on at-shirt...I would definately love to have one :dance:

Awesome artwork there Tigui.

Big Congrats!!

I do love your design and would like to see it turned into a shirt, but I have to say that I feel like it is missing some of the propaganda spirit when taken off the layout and printed as a big format on the shirt.

I think the orange outlines gives it a very cool look that otherwise is missing and turned into a cool illustration, but a bit of meaning is missing.

Just my opinion.

Either way, it looks really cool.

:)

Saludos.

Hey brother...

I hope you're getting everything sorted out as we speak. But you said it right, we always will have your back.. :yes:

...and man, the design you did is mindblowing. Love to see that come alive on at-shirt...I would definately love to have one :dance:

So kind of you bro!!! Well May just started and in that focusing all my energy in making things happen.

Hope commissioned artwork comes knocking on my door. LOL!!!

Thanks for having my back Justus, waiting in receiving a quote on how these my turn into a nice rocking tee :D

Will have you guys posted I get notice of what would it take in making these happen ;)

Juanito!!!! I feel you bro, no worries. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Did a lot of research from the 40's avant gard WWII to the Soviet style propaganda. Kept some visual styles and simplified others.

Maybe it's because we're used to seeing the triumphant ray lights on red propaganda. Much the Soviet style. :woot:

What I did was to simplify it to a more actual look. Anyways before I came to this I did the classical Graphic Soviet Propaganda look.

And here are the prior results in case you and the Sandbros dig it more.

I think either the simple or classical graphic artworks, both work fine.

A matter of acquired taste :D :D :D

In Imperial Red or Mos Eisley Heated Orange :woot: :woot: :woot:

post-3936-0-27127900-1367563821_thumb.pn

post-3936-0-75216900-1367563835_thumb.pn