Imperial Propaganda Sandtrooper Style

Sandman Tigui

Saw a pic from Adie Hartley in FB and an idea pop into my head in visualizing some retro style imperial propaganda. :0Lighten:

Took some inspiration and brought it to life in 6 hours of simple fun.

A quick slice of myself I share with this beloved brotherhood:

I really love doing creativity and art direction, as I told Adie I've been doing it for + 18 years as a former creative director for big agencies in my country like: BBDO, Y&R, DDB and TBWA. Thru out this time I've done work for: US, UK, Germany, Spain, Panama and Central America

It's been an year since I've decide to go solo: Your looking at the General Manager, Executive Accountant, Graphic Designer, Art Director, Messenger, you name it a practical one man army. :sweat:

My vision: Is to attract smart and engaging clients from all over this small world we call home. :D

It's been a rough year for me. :mellow:

Hope that by doing passionate and honest creative work I could amp my profession and independently grow big time.

Enjoy the Propaganda: Viva la Empire!!! :salute:

post-3936-0-50154400-1367056687_thumb.jp

Hey Luis, I didn't realise things have been that tough for you bud. I'll do my best to keep my eyes and ears out for opportunities for you. Way too much talent to be ignored !

Always a kind support from you Joe: In between that clients pay really late, workflow is kinda of slow and one has lots of bills to pay, it gets really tight some times...Learn to do the Wookie dance in the rain :D:dance:

Never been a man how complains to life, always have been a peaceful warrior and one who seeks out for solutions, although sometimes I feel Vader's Choke, :P going solo is never an easy endeavor, specially if your will is to start a family soon.

However I've always believed that the same plant could grow a lot better if one changes it to a different spot. doesn't matter if its within 1 meter or 10. :)

I feel very supported by this amazing brotherhood and as I consider you guys some sort of Galactic family, I feel safe in sharing my feelings with you crazy bunch :thumbsup::td:

I really love the artwork Bro, its pretty special! I'm getting it printed as a big poster on Monday and having it framed! :thumbsup:

Enjoy the fame Adie :) as said before, specially when Vader pays you a visit and has some jawa beers with you for your power of enlisting :vader1::D :D :D

Sorry for the translation.

Sandman, his work is extraordinary. I would love to have a shirt with him. Do not you think my brothers dirty.

With your permission I leave a design for you to be encouraged and we make a t-shirt design as excellent as we have shown.

Congratulations again for the work.

Posted Image

Sorry for the translation.

Sandman, his work is extraordinary. I would love to have a shirt with him. Do not you think my brothers dirty.

With your permission I leave a design for you to be encouraged and we make a t-shirt design as excellent as we have shown.

Congratulations again for the work.

Posted Image

I don't know what to say Manuel, I feel very, very thankful for your kindest and sincere words!!! :blush: :blush: :blush:

It makes me feel very proud about my brotherhood :) :) :)

I have a collection of 75 comic book t-shirts, I'm a big geek :P , but aren't we all? :D :D :D

This said I love big format t-shirt designs specially those that occupy all the space.

Of course I'd love to see this turnout into an spectacular t-shirt!!!

Do you believe in synchrony? If so, you have a gift, cause you've read my mind since I had done exact designs for tees as the ones you should cased here. Really flattered my bro!!!

I had in mind 2 colors in front: Black and Dark Tan in front using a light sanded back and in the back: 3 colors the same as the front adding an orange with the touch of a Sandie face. I'm actually having a printing company if they can do it and deliver it, if not would have to find another way.

Thank you guys for believing and supporting my talent!!! :thumbsup::blush: :blush: :blush:

Here's what I did.

If adding the MEPD logo I believe Gordon is the one who gives a green light or not.

post-3936-0-14694800-1367176329_thumb.jp

post-3936-0-02194200-1367176340_thumb.jp

I had in mind 2 colors in front: Black and Dark Tan in front using a light sanded back and in the back: 3 colors the same as the front adding an orange with the touch of a Sandie face. I'm actually having a printing company if they can do it and deliver it, if not would have to find another way.

Thank you guys for believing and supporting my talent!!! :thumbsup::blush: :blush: :blush:

Here's what I did.

If adding the MEPD logo I believe Gordon is the one who gives a green light or not.

PLAS, PLAS, PLAS, PLAS, PLASSSS

+1

I want that shirt NOW. !!

Guys really thank you for your support, it's been long ago since I wanted to start a printing process, been researching the possibilities to acquire a printing octopus for designing the tshirts I've always wanted to see out there.

As a matter of fact been wondering to see if kickstart is an option to fund it. Just a thought.

Bottom line been quoting about it or I could rally up with a partner who shares the same vision. ;)

Either way works with me :) :) :)