Hasbro Conversion Question

Andyrulz

Hey all,

I'm looking at buying a Hasbro E-11 blaster and getting a DoopyDoo kit for a conversion.

My question is, there's no longer a "conversion kit" available on the website, so I was just wondering which would be the best kit to buy to convert the Hasbro. Obviously either the Full E-11 Kit or the Pipe Base Kit, just not sure if the pipe base has all the bits I'd need..?

Any help would be greatly appreciated (:

~Andy.

Have you tried mailing them and asking for the kit.

I know they still seel a few items not listed on the site.

Thay are not know for their rapid replies, but they normally deliver.

I dont know of any other conversion kits.

Sorry.

Hope it helps.

Saludos.

I wouldn't bother buying a hasbro and then a conversion kit personally. If you want an accurate blaster just buy the full doopys resin kit. It may even turn out to be cheaper.

Have you tried mailing them and asking for the kit.

I know they still seel a few items not listed on the site.

Thay are not know for their rapid replies, but they normally deliver.

I dont know of any other conversion kits.

Sorry.

Hope it helps.

Saludos.

Thanks mate, I might try get into them via email now.

I wouldn't bother buying a hasbro and then a conversion kit personally. If you want an accurate blaster just buy the full doopys resin kit. It may even turn out to be cheaper.

I will be getting one of those also, just kinda want the Hasbro conversion so it'll have the electronics as stuff for my inner child's amusement. Plus I picked up a Hasbro pretty cheap, will work out around the same price as the full resin.

Thanks for the help guys.

I still sell Hasbro Conversion and can sell you a kit :) Also I sell E-11s so I should have parts for spare pipe builds if you should want that too, I have have never sold a pipe build kit so we can work on that(Doopys Pipe dress up does not come with a Scope :/) but I have sold my hasbro kit for $40 in the past. Just let me know what you think

Check post #8 here :)

http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?showtopic=11264&st=0&gopid=139398entry139398

• 2 weeks later...

go with the doopeys e-11 kit rather than convert the hasbro dude !.... the e-11 kit complete is about £40.00 (GBP) + shipping

i converted a hasbro e-11 to a sniper rifle for my biker scout a little while back and may still have a couple of the doopeys hasbro conversion kit bits left over from that ...i'll have a look .... do you live in the u.k Andrew ?

just checked in my shed and i have the doopeys mag and mag housing, the hengstler , and front and rear parts of the stock assembly for the hasbro e-11 bud ..... but i'd reccomend you get the proper e-11 kit personally

Found Doopy's on eBay that had some conversion kits. The hasbro conversion is actually going to be for my TK when I troop that. I'll be doing a pipe build for my TD.

Just a simple question, i did not want to open a new thread..

is the hasbro in the right size/scale? i wonder if the toy version of this weapon is the same as the original (around 48 cm?)

thanksmuch!

Yeah it's about the same size, maybe a little smaller. Like I said, it'll be more for my TK, and letting the kids hold/play with for fun. I'll be doing a pipe build for TD and eventually probably a second for my TK that I won't let kids near as well.