Quiet

SethB6025

Thought I'd post something, seeing as the boards are kinda dry the last couple of days. Is everybody busy watching the DVDs? Those sandtroopers never looked so dirty! Whats everybody working on? Is everybody gonna be armed to the teeth w/ bfg's and incrusted with filth for C3? I'm just counting down the days, 6025 out.

Did a DVD release event in Appleton WI, and been watching the DVD's. I'm fighting the urge to get Battlefront...just don't have the time to devote to becoming mediocre at another video game. Besides I'm working on a video project for my garrison that is taking a load of time as well.

Playing Battlefront, and watching the DVS.

***** of it is, the Sandies in Battlefront use the most worthless rocket launchers! |:(

The standard trooper has the best weapon....Plus, if he's on Tatooine, he's dirty, regardless! That was the one really cool thing about the game, is that depending on the enviroment, the way the troopers look is affected. On Hoth, Bikers, Sandies, and standards are all snowtroopers, and on Tatooine, they all get dirty!

Overall, it's an awesome game, despite some lame, non canon weapons.