Time Has Come !

Dozer105

My Armor (AP Kit with Helmet) Has finally Arrived to my little Hacienda in Tattooine my brothers and sisters now begins the building process :) I will post pics periodically on this thread to show my progress and ask question as well thanks for your help , guidance and wisdom next items i will get are the backpack followed by a DLT-19 hope i can get those sometime in the next few months was planning on earlier but still waiting on my retirement checks to kick in that plus I start my new Job on Monday as a manager at Autozone.

Awesome Dave, cant wait to see pics. :popcorn: :popcorn: Sweet screen avatar by the way... :thumbsup:

Thanks and Ditto I am huge Iron Maiden Fan I am up set that they will be in Raleigh NC which is so close and I can't make it to their show:(

And Thanks everyone for the support :)

• 1 month later...

Work is Killing me lately taking so much time away from me. But I have friday off so inbetween Homework I will work on my armor. I am going to try and tackle the Helmet build. also where can I get a good shoulder pouch ?? I have hip pouches so I am good there til i go for S.W.A.T