They took my right to have an assault rifle away today.

THE TROOPER

Yes thats right folks, the lovely people of connecticut have decided for us that we should no longer have the right to buy assault rifles. Whats next, my e-11, my DLT, or maybe even my food. Im sorry it must be my diet or something but man really, whats next. The ban that they put on the sale of assault rifles will solve NOTHING!!!!! :verymad: :verymad: Just sayin....

Al, Missouri is working to pass a law to keep that from happening here. There are plenty of homes for sale including three on my street, come on down and join the 70th!

Thanx Mike for the invite but thats where i went for basic AND ait in the army and swore i would never go back there. When its hot there,its HOT, and when its cold, its COOOLD. lol But they do make the BEST chili to date ive ever had... :yes::woot::yes::teehee:

Feel the need to assault anyone? I'm in Norway though - where not even the police bring guns. Up here assault rifles is synonymous with terrorists - not that I think you're one, LOL :D Just sayin' :D

Thanx Lasse, i hear ya bro, in a perfect world i wish we didnt have to walk around locked and loaded. But when the elected officials start taking your rights away one by one in a so called constitution state that our forefathers fought and died for, it kinda makes the fur on the back of your neck stand up. If your a wookie of course :P.

Note it is currently impossible to find ammo in te state of CT. It appears there is one distributor of ammo and that distributor has elected to only sell to the is government. How scary is that?

Got a guy makin it for me, soooooo...... well you know what i mean. Just a pm away :verymad:

@ Brad, hehe i thinks were in the wrong forum for this. But ill keep it clean and neat, wink wink :D

Seriously....I don't know who knows this little fact of information but the DOD (department of defense) has stopped selling their empty brass casings to ammo makers who sell to the public. They sent out letters to most of the major ammo builders stating no more. This will put a lot of pressure for them to find additional resources in turn driving costs way up and availability way down. If they can't take your right to carry they sure can make it next to impossible to get ammo making the guns useless

SUCKS!!!! The 16 th of this month Ca senate will be voting to pass the ban on assault weapons, hand guns and shot guns. :(

question tho if you already have one is it grandfathered in ?