MEPD CRL Updates.

DirtyBoy

Rick,

Thanks for updating the CRL's. One thing I noticed (only because it relates to my SWAT build) is that the comment about allowing the cheese grater hand plates is listed beneath the "Gloves" section. Can it be easily relocated to the "Hand Plates" section to avoid confusion?

Awesome news, Rick.....

@Alex and Hans: Look at this, dudes :sweat::teehee: ---->>

• Frown is painted gray and does not leave the teeth area. Between Six and Eight total teeth on the frown cut out.
  • Medium blue tube stripes numbering between 9 and 16 per side
....but it worked nonetheless....

;):happy:

Mainly as it directly affects my current modifications for SWAT: what about allowing white ears? After all, there are 4 troopers seen on screen without the grey paint and the rank bars on the ears - Docking bay sgt v1, Roadblock captain v2, Alley check sgt v1 and Cantina sgt.

I've PMed my GML, awaiting a response, but I'd be gutted to find I wasn't allowed to wear it to events as it does not meet the CRL.

One thing I noticed that I brought up last year is

The CRL on the MEPD site says this for Ammo Pouches

20.Ammo Pouches: Two or three in total, made of black leather, black or dark green canvas or black vinyl. Worn either at the hips or left shoulder, opposite of the pauldron.

The CRL on the 501st site as well as the new CRL says this

Ammo pouches

• Black in color, made of canvas, leather or leather-like German MP-40 style ammo pouches. There shall be two minimum : one pouch on the left shoulder and one on the right hip. A third worn on the opposite hip is allowed.
The 501st CRL makes is sound like the pouches must be MP40 and that 1 has to be on the shoulder. We know that not all TD's had shoulder pouches in the movie. If possible that piece should be adjusted to allow the different pouches and not make the shoulder pouch a requirement.

I believe this is something that you guys brought with the Legion last year. I am guessing if fell throug the cracks because the Legion went though 2 or 3 different LMO's due to people stepping down.

Not asking for any changes but are we able to rehearse the sentence about the frown / teeth so that it can be more clear? I know to us Sandtroopers we know what specific terms refers to but it might not be the case for new enlistees.

Frown is painted gray and does not leave the teeth area. Between Six and Eight total teeth on the frown cut out.

1. Frown: Can we use mouth or something suitable because although I know frown generally means the mouth expression in America but outside America, like where I am from, frown means the the eyebrows expression and some new troopers might think we are referring to the brow of the helmet.

2. Teeth. I think we should specify clearly what teeth means here. We can say teeth refer to the actual grey teeth and the gaps in between the teeth separately. Eg: 3 or 4 gaps on each side of the mouth for total of 6 or 8 gaps.

3. Frown is painted gray. Some people might confuse this as painting the entire frown, be it the mouth or the brow, grey. Like ROTJ. Which in fact should just refer to the teeth.

Just my humble 2 cents.

hey brad,

you havent filled in your info mate telling us where your from?

the reason i say this is because i was cleared by the U.K. garrison without a shoulder pouch

who i believe are quite strict when it comes to sandies,for instance im sure you cannot be cleared

without a pack!

thought this might be of interest to you! :thumbsup:

Command,

I noticed the new Dewback Prod CRL says it needs tips on the top "and bottom". Respectfully, I think this is an error and needs to be changed? Since I am making them I have done a lot of research and the reference pics clearly show only a tip and flat end. I have verified that with several others, including some command staff. Did I miss something? Can this be changed? Thank you and please let me know if I missed anything.

Posted Image

You are absolutely right. They should not have anything I the bottom. We can note that for the next CRL change. This update was just about getting a little closer to the end result. Baby steps if you will :)