"Real Stories of the Mos Eisley Police Department"

TD257

Dust off the memory banks and relay your most memorable stories here.

Here's a great example:

good beer? **** yeah it was. and the company wadnt bad neither. we were at the 501st carolina dinner the night before the parade, and the table I was at with pete mayhew was wayyy at the tail end of having dinner served. I guess there was some mix-up that left us hangin', so I was sittin next to pete and his wife chattin along, and we decide to cruise up to the bar to wait, so I'm there at the bar with pete and his wife, and turns out he loves guiness as much as I do, so we start drinkin, and I thought I could hold my own, but he drank me under the table. I did alright considering he's 7' somethin or another and I'm 5'6, so I figure he had more room to fill LOL. we musta drunk 7 or 8 pints in the first 12-15 minutes. the hangover was fowl, but that was one **** of a way to spend my 1st dragoncon. I'll never forget it. petes a nice guy, and even nicer to drink with!

I don't know if this much of a story or not, but what the heck...

Shoreleave 04, Baltimore MD.

I'd been in armor for almost nine hours at this point, and been drinking beer for the previous two or three hours. The evening was winding down with the evening dance-thing. One other sandtrooper and I were the last one's standing still in armor at this point, and I was intoxicated enough to dance it up... with whom, I have no idea... how can you see in a stormtrooper helmet, right? Anyway, some of the other guys there were irking me to sex it up with some chick who was dressed like Slave Leia. Admittedly, she was not all that... what I might call a butterface... but I'll digress. Anyway, these guys asked her to dance with me so they could get lots of pictures. Her response was, "I'm not drunk enough yet."

Posted Image

Another time we invaded a grocery store and did naughty things with produce.

Posted Image