PLEASE READ

DirtyBoy

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"If it fits, it ships" build a box to fit the Brooklyn Bridge lol.

But in all serious talk, I'm in need of a new knee ammo plate, ammo belt, morter tube keypad, morter tube white end cap, and MP40 pouches. So I BETTER NOT GET RIPPED OFF BY ANY MAIL DESTROYING A-HOLES!!!!

:pinch:

i am one of the unlucky victims of Disney.

u can think what u want,

but i know... Disney plays with **** cheating cards.

that xxxx customer officer explains me,

that the rules of licence and all that stuff is screwed up and Getting harder... dunno if it will be everywhere... but in Germany its the fact.

got contact with Mary from LFL... she can'help my in that Situation... ****...

here the customers have pictures and Knowledge about amors and parts now ... he was able to Show me pictures ( for Example ) of all scout Parts... grmpf

i am one of the unlucky victims of Disney.

u can think what u want,

but i know... Disney plays with **** cheating cards.

that xxxx customer officer explains me,

that the rules of licence and all that stuff is screwed up and Getting harder... dunno if it will be everywhere... but in Germany its the fact.

got contact with Mary from LFL... she can'help my in that Situation... ****...

here the customers have pictures and Knowledge about amors and parts now ... he was able to Show me pictures ( for Example ) of all scout Parts... grmpf

:/ sorry to hear man. Hopefully something positive will come out if your experience....

Again, isn't it illegal to have your stuff opened and kept by authorities is you have nothing illegal in your packages?

It us not illegal to own "pirate" stuff. It is illegal to make it and sell it depending on what it is and the country. But not buying it. Or is it?

Even less illegal if they are raw pieces.

It sound like mike is right. Someone at customs is getting some benefits from your packages.

This is very very strange and makes me very angry for you.

Have you tried contacting and imports lawyer? In Mexico they solve everything regarding customs for a % of the items value.

Hope some good cones out of this.

Saludos.

I dont wanna point fingers here but, something is fishy. From time to time I will get a person that is dishonest. There is no way to prove they are lying. No way to prove the package arrived at the destination. No way to do anything. The Postal Service takes no accountability for anything. Priority shipping overseas is a joke.

If the armor maker is dumb enough to mark the package as merchandise on a purchase that large there would be considerable fee's due from the ricipient at customs and it would draw attention to the entire shipment as well. Why anyone would buy like this or sell like this I dont know. I cant say that I ship EVERYTHING as gifts but if I could then I would...see???? Buyers in international countries dont want to pay the HUGE import fee's. Armor makers especially should avoid sending "merchandise" as a general practice. They spend all this time evading lucasfilm using fake names, secret screen names, addresses, paypal addresses and such. WHY would they be dumb enough to ship MERCHANDISE????

I feel bad for the armorer. All that work and time and $$$. Once it leaves his hands it really is a gamble that the package will get to anyone overseas. The only guaranteed tracking on any package coming out of the US is EXPRESS. That will track to the customer door and its VERY expensive. Outside of that - there is no true tracking to customer even if you ship PRIORITY.

If in fact the customer really did get his stuff confiscated then I would raise all kinds of **** at the customs office. They have no right to take that kind of shipment from you. Someone either is stealing (which happens alot) or they do not understand their job description fully.... I would keep yelling and spitting in faces until they arrested me or gave me my **** armor.....But thats me :)

I don't mean to say it is not happening with customs, but it shouldn't.

I think it is wrong but I am no expert in imports and customs laws at all, specially in other countries.

About shipping.

I am always willing to pay full tracking or most of the times anyways.

I do rather pay full tracking even by a currier instead of postal services if it is an armor. I would rather pay that and importing fees than risking losing it all.

But that's me

;)

Saludos.

To give you an idea what that would cost:

Postal Express Guaranteed - FULL TRACKING

18x18x18 box

12 lbs

San Diego to Australia

$294.70

Most of the time Priority Shipping costs about $100.00 for the same package - or it did until a few months ago...

I know.

I payed for a third day currier service from the UK to Mexico and then a customs fee and an importers fee of 200usd.

That in top of what I payed fir my TM armor. But I rather pay that than risking loosing my armor in Mexican customs or postal service.

That's me, as said. I know not everyone will agree.

Saludos.

laws are different in different states...

they didnt Open it without me.

they send u an Info, that they have a box here,

where the value and the, for Example, the size are looking Strange to them.

like value 20$ and box size 1meter x 1 Meter xxx u know...

THEY dont Open the boxes.. i did it then,

to Show them what it is. Thats Law here.

then they check it and... yes. xxxx xxx then...

then automatic contact to that us lawyers from LFL and to the German Office ... and then your smile is gone.

well, and to ship something to Germany is 100% crossing the customers in Germany....

Sorry bro. That sounds awful but at least legal.

Question: what if you were to have a rubies kit from an eBay seller? Would they too call LFL lawyers?

Saludos.

I was thinking the same thing.

Does this mean that people can no longer buy second hand Star Wars items etc? Sounds crazy to me.

i am searching for Infos and facts the Last days and the Future days... lets see whats able to find.

fact is: LFL/ Disney are at the Top of that desicions.

rubies i dont know... i would think Thats ok, in case if the License rubies got, but dont know...

we r waiting for anderes from staff and us staff too... if they got any news from Lucas & Co...