What other costumes do you have?

Havoc6538

Thought I'd give you guys (and myself) the chance to show off any other costumes you have.

In 2005, I joined the Legion as a TIE pilot. I always wanted to do either a Sandtrooper, or Boba Fett. I'm too tall for Boba fett, and I couldn't afford a sandtrooper, so TIE was a nice, cheapish introduction to trooping. Due to my height, everyone kept telling me I should do Vader, so in 2007 I did. I was lucky enough to get some professional studio pics taken of these two costumes, along with 2 other local troopers and friends.

My TIE pilot:

Posted Image

Posted Image

My Vader (I made the chest box, belt boxes and re-sculpted the helmet from a terrible, warped cast of what was possibly a Rubies Deluxe, it was hard to tell):

Posted Image

At a Kent Air Ambulance fundraiser:

Posted Image

My snowtrooper, with the boss, General Veers AKA Julian Glover:

Posted Image

Shame half of this pic is blurred, but it's one of the few decent full-length shots of my snowy:

Posted Image

I only did the snowtrooper as a friend of mine was getting rid of some awful fibre-glass armour, so I got it cheap, did some reshaping and re-sculpting, bought a new lid and voila! It was as near to a sandtrooper as I could afford at the time.

And finally my sandtrooper. I retired and sold my TIE pilot to fund a lot of this, but I don't regret it for a second:

Posted Image

This was one of my two dream costumes, finally done and I couldn't be more happy with it (except maybe once I've added a little more dirt!)

So it's your turn. What costumes have you had, what are you trooping in now?

Wow! I have a TK which I hardly ever wear. 2 IOC uniforms, Tusken, and a half finished chewbacca.

What I have built has kept me to busy to finish my chewwiee....

Built ANH Vader, 5 Jawas, 2 tuskens, 2 snowies,3 TKs, 5 TDs, and over 300 Pauldrons.

Just a TK for me which seems the most common splace to start, much prefer my TD though. Id like to have a Fett but im not really the right build. I think Clones are quite interesting but they sound pretty difficult to do.

Simon, how amazing your costume career has been ! You look awesome in all of them dude and we're lucky to have you among us now !!!

I myself have never had any other. I do have a TK I'm selling but never wore and I am working on putting together a TB if I can ever find the time.

My only other costume I sold to Brad (see above post). I do still have the nipple tassles though so Brad, lemme know if you want them off me.

:salute:

Simon, that Vader is awesome! And you're a great size for it too!

My only other costume is leather shorts with a matching ball & gag. My Mrs makes me wear it when she's drunk.

I thought we are supposed to show them off here.....pics please....

Nice ESB Vader, Kingpin. You've even got the correct panelling on the front of the undersuit! That's a detail you don't often see.

Rico, love your shocktrooper, and your patch collection is amazing! You must need a whole room just for that.

Rico, love your shocktrooper, and your patch collection is amazing! You must need a whole room just for that.

Thanx :)

I gonna upgrade my shocktrooper this month to be a commander shocktrooper.

About patches that's the **** omg my collection grow up every week and i don't have more place for the patches, lmao

All 4 OT TKs:

EIB ANH Hero:

Posted Image

EIB ANH Stunt:

Posted Image

EIB ESB:

Posted Image

Centurion ROTJ:

Posted Image

(when seen together with the ANH and ESB Tks, my Poor ROTJ looks a bit...um 'Special" :teehee: )

And of course my Police Officer TD:

Posted Image

Currently working its way to SWAT.

I am also building a ROTJ Vader slowly but surely as the parts come in....

rick,that gree is the b****cks mate,love it!!

how hard did you find the wethering? :thumbsup:

Thanks man....

GREE, was by far the hardest build I've done. The paint scheme was extremely difficult but I had a lot of fun with it.