What other costumes do you have?

Havoc6538

9 minutes ago, iconoclasta_88 said:

This topic goes on and on... hehehe!

Today, my second armor is a TK ANH replica based on the Tantive IV troopers.
I'm also working in a new TD armor from an ANOVOS kit to make it a replica. 

Been saying for a few years that I would love to build a McQuarrie concept Sandtrooper...

But now, I really like the looks of the Shoretroopers, even if I wont be building a full armor ever, I might get the bucket and build it.

Other armors that I like are the Snowtrooper and ESB Boba Fett. But, I don't see me ever building them either.

Saludos

I also want to to a RMQ Sandtrooper, that was going to be my next build i think! It would be cool if we could get a CRL over here for the concept TD since they have one over at FISD. I have had my reference folder for years. I used to have a SGB concept bucket, but i had to sell it last year. I have been thinking of modeling one myself like the one below, since its slightly different than the SGB or KW. Armor would be cool with all the straps and big gun and ammo boxes. I love the 2 tone helmet

09-Cantina.png

7abb61918d3f8d17c045f5da3154ca8f.jpg

14 hours ago, henselmonster said:

I also want to to a RMQ Sandtrooper, that was going to be my next build i think! It would be cool if we could get a CRL over here for the concept TD since they have one over at FISD. I have had my reference folder for years. I used to have a SGB concept bucket, but i had to sell it last year. I have been thinking of modeling one myself like the one below, since its slightly different than the SGB or KW. Armor would be cool with all the straps and big gun and ammo boxes. I love the 2 tone helmet

Yes... that would be cool. 

I might be able to start writing a CRL for the RMQ sandtrooper. But, we need to get the SE TD and the R1 Sandtrooper TD CRL's first...

If you are willing to, maybe we can collaborate, share ideas and draft a CRL. 
Even if it goes slowly, I would be happy to work on this.

I will bring the topic to the CS as well.

Let me know...

Saludos

Juan

24 minutes ago, iconoclasta_88 said:

I might be able to start writing a CRL for the RMQ sandtrooper. But, we need to get the SE TD and the R1 Sandtrooper TD CRL's first...

Let me know...

Saludos

Juan

I'll volunteer my photoshop services for any CRL pix that need cropping/adjusting.

28 minutes ago, iconoclasta_88 said:

Let me know...

Saludos

Juan

Yea that would be awesome. I will keep you posted on anything I put together. This would be a pretty cool and unique addition I think. But agreed, we should probably focus on SE and R1 Sandies first. 

On ‎24‎-‎2‎-‎2017 at 8:26 PM, iconoclasta_88 said:

Let me know...

Saludos

Juan

Noted!

On 2/26/2017 at 4:24 AM, Strider said:

Nice collection, bro!

I also have an ANH Vader (and a bikerscout). Is that an SPFX set?

New_Lancer_Front_zpstodwewk6.jpg

Great looking Scout! Love that weathering!

My Vader helmet is a Darth Ugly and my armor is Darth Stone.

I recently upgraded my capes to KevVader but don't have a pic yet. I was my final Vader upgrade for the foreseeable future.

My son Riccardo is also a Galactic Academy Cadet... CDZ 1826
Here are some shots of Him (He's always eating or drinking earthly food and beverages because: "We do not have them on Tatooine... UTINIIIIII... :D )

th_IMG-20170219-WA0011_zpsfi2df4o2.jpg th_IMG-20170219-WA0006_zpspki7y2uf.jpg th_IMG_20161217_180426_zpsjvfrxiy8.jpg th_Bert_01_zpsrx0mvvzw.jpg th_bert_03_zpsbavx0hma.jpg th_IMG-20160410-WA0022_zpssdpgbkte.jpg th_14203381_1081154305253949_88389124031 th_IMG_20160430_145444_zpss8sezkq5.jpg th_IMG_20160430_144732_zpsm5tr6a4q.jpg th_IMG_20160430_150619_zpskbnmswrm.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...