TD Build Help! May not be able to do SWAT?

StormS117

Hello one and all! This is Kristen Bowes from Garrison Carida and I have come across an issue with my TD. I have come to the assembling part of my TD and i'm trying to find a way to correctly fit my ATA armor. The problem I am having is with my chest and ab plate armor. Me being 5''4 with a shorter torso, the chest plate covers a good portion of the ab plate, including the two buttons. Should I trim the chest at the bottom removing the return or is there another way to do it? Would a shorter chest affect if I wanted to apply for SWAT status eventually?

Any help would be very much appreciated.

-Kristen Bowes

Not sure how it would effect SWAT, but lukes TK had the same issue this is how they did it on screen.

Posted Image

And here is A Troopermaster replica:

Posted Image

I think it looks fine, and consideration should be made for folks who are not the OT TKs 5 foot 7 and 150 pounds....(I could be biased as I am 6 foot one and 230 pounds :P )

Good luck!

i agree with Rick too start at the top first !....,as Hamill's chest was cut down for him by the props guys, it is a valid 76' ANH mod ,but adding a return edge with a modelling iron will make it look more consistent with the 76' sandie look too :td: