*REVIEW IN PROGRESS* TD-8640 Requesting Deployment

Ardkorian

I will need to order new end caps and control panel, as they were polywelded to the mortor tube :( got plenty of tubing left to make a new one.

will send TM a message to see if he can send me the bits.

Hope to have you Deployed soon, My Friend! :yes:

While I'm waiting for my materials to turn up, thought I'd have a play with Autocad, some card and a scalpel while eating lunch at work and threw this together:-

Posted Image

this is to go on the opposite side to ammo box. hopefully will get this mod completed on Sunday :) otherwise it could be a while as I got a busy month trooping ahead.

That looks great Glenn, really great buddy. I'm suer you'll get the mods done soon. Very much looking forward to trooping with you again but this time as Sandy brothers at MEM (Both our anniversary troops huh!) in a couple weeks.

Nick

Yeh my new RS is about done but if it doesn't give me the look I want (I sold my TM as it was a little stretched being 6' plus) I'm going dirty in the hope that the pauldron, etc. will offset the fit and pad it out a little........oh & seeing Glen in action at Manchester made me drool!! Just need a t-21 though rather than that pea-shooter mate!! :thumbsup:

I have both the TM and the RS. I am 6'1" if you want to check out the RS. I think my TM fits better on the white side, but the reason I went TD on my RS was because the pouches/Pauldron/pack hid most of the bigger gaps that are glaring on a Tk. Shoulder bells and back plate were my biggest issues.

Ahem, but back to the thread great work on the BFG!

:duim:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not been able to do much on this yet, my wifes started costuming too, so been spending all my time helping here out. I got a 3d model which I'm gonna get 3d printed for the box and ammo port. Will post pics once I get them done.

• 2 months later...